2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (juddling @ Oct 25, 2013 -> 10:37 PM)
I never watched Modern Family during it's initial run on ABC (other than a time or two) but now that it's on USA I've managed to watch it for a week or two (roughly 12 episodes or so) and I got to ask......does this show EVER get funny????

Oh my Lord.....I have never seen a show so over-rated like this one.

I liked the first season or so but now you see the jokes a mile away. I still watch it because the Julie Bowen family is entertaining. Wish they had their own show.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 26, 2013 -> 01:58 AM)
I've actually really disliked and been bored with this season. I don't like Narcisse at all, I fight falling asleep every time him and Chalky babble on.

Yeah, he seems like a paint-by-numbers villain (strange accent, unknown motives, highly intelligent, very proper attire/manners, etc.).

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 26, 2013 -> 08:11 AM)
Just when Revolution was drawing me back in, they are getting weird again.

I can do without the Aaron storyline but the rest with the Patriots and stuff have been rather entertaining

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 26, 2013 -> 09:45 AM)
Yeah, he seems like a paint-by-numbers villain (strange accent, unknown motives, highly intelligent, very proper attire/manners, etc.).

I enjoy seeing how deep his evil side can go.

I like the show too because anybody but Nucky or Capone might die at any moment. Keeps it suspenseful.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 06:04 PM)
Is this the last season for Eastbound and Down? It's been hilarious so far.

I think this season is the second funniest of the four seasons. Much better than last season, that's for sure.

2pqWmsF.gif

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Oct 31, 2013 -> 04:12 AM)
I always feel like I need a drink after watching an episode of American Horror Story.

I gave up on that series after last season. First two seasons started out pretty strong but become pretty stupid after about halfway through. I don't think the writing is strong enough to keep me interested for a full season.

QUOTE (juddling @ Oct 31, 2013 -> 02:25 AM)
What part did you need explained????

Pretty much the whole damn thing lol. Too much going on in that episode. I get the husband was set up but why exactly was he set up?? What was exactly the point of blowing up a port and who was responsible for it? Wasn't the girl doing it for someone else?