2013 TV Thread

knightni

Justified continues another great season......

though last night's show had me going back and forth about Arlo. He got stabbed in the heart i thought Damn....they finally killed him. Then when he spoke to Raylan i thought Damn....he lived. Then Raylan casually mentioned that he died and i thought Damn.....he did die. then i thought it might be some grand plan by Raylan to fake Arlo's death but in the end Arlo's gone.

I guess there wasn't really anything more to do with the character but he and Raylan together always produced fireworks.....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 02:33 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2764230:date=Feb 27, 2013 -> 12:21 PM:name=RockRaines)-->
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 12:21 PM)
<!--quotec-->Shameless I believe was last summer and New Girl was the last couple of months. So it could be true. I'll try to find out actually.

LOL @ "I'll try to find out".

Detective Google says-

Great observation Watson!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 02:33 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2764230:date=Feb 27, 2013 -> 12:21 PM:name=RockRaines)-->
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 12:21 PM)
<!--quotec-->Shameless I believe was last summer and New Girl was the last couple of months. So it could be true. I'll try to find out actually.

LOL @ "I'll try to find out".

Detective Google says-

My bro in law is a producer, so I was just going to ask him. Google probably is better, I figured someone else had already done that.

I finally caught back up with Dexter. We watch the last two seasons over the past couple of weeks. Wow. My question is whether the show has a scheduled ending date yet? It really seems like they are starting to close doors on him, and it seems to be aiming towards the end game.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 3, 2013 -> 03:58 PM)
I finally caught back up with Dexter. We watch the last two seasons over the past couple of weeks. Wow. My question is whether the show has a scheduled ending date yet? It really seems like they are starting to close doors on him, and it seems to be aiming towards the end game.

This summer is the last season.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Mar 3, 2013 -> 03:41 PM)
I missed a few episodes in the beginning. Can someone tell me why they are searching for Drew Thompson?

He's a fugitive the marshalls were after when Art was in Raylans spot, and his testimony will bring down Theo Tonin.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 3, 2013 -> 10:22 PM)
Caught up on Americans, Shameless, and Californication, is The Following still worth watching?

I think I'm caught up on Californication as well...just finished the season with Callie and the rapper. not sure if that means i'm caught up or not..

Last season of Dexter I saw was the one with Julia Stiles. i know the next one was ripped by everyone I know including this board. Wonder if I would really miss anything if i just skipped it and went on to the next one.

The Americans is still hitting it out of the park and when it's on it's game...nothing on tv beats Justified......heck....even a so-so episode of Justified is better than most of tv.

Also just finished 2nd season of White Collar......

Edited by juddling

QUOTE (juddling @ Mar 4, 2013 -> 12:07 AM)
I think I'm caught up on Californication as well...just finished the season with Callie and the rapper. not sure if that means i'm caught up or not..

Last season of Dexter I saw was the one with Julia Stiles. i know the next one was ripped by everyone I know including this board. Wonder if I would really miss anything if i just skipped it and went on to the next one.

The Americans is still hitting it out of the park and when it's on it's game...nothing on tv beats Justified......heck....even a so-so episode of Justified is better than most of tv.

Might give it a shot once the winter season TV is done while waiting for Breaking Bad and Sons.

I booted The Americans off the DVR last week. I'm just bored with it and not even really sure what is going on. Wish they would do more with the neighbors and the speculation there.

Just not riveted or hooked and I have plenty else to watch.

The Following is close to getting the boot. Kevin Bacon's cockiness last week saved it another week.

Just seems like everytime they are going t o save the kid or get out of a situation, someone is revealed to be secretly as a follower. Just kind of lazy writing.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 4, 2013 -> 10:15 AM)
Good character re-appearance in Walking Dead

And in Shameless, now that I think about it. Im starting to really not like Jimmy though

Yeah, he's showing how selfish he can be. And that's all besides the fact that he's hiding his other life from Fiona. But his being upset about Fiona becoming a guardian to the kids made him look like a whiny douchebag.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Mar 4, 2013 -> 11:34 AM)
Yeah, he's showing how selfish he can be. And that's all besides the fact that he's hiding his other life from Fiona. But his being upset about Fiona becoming a guardian to the kids made him look like a whiny douchebag.

It is just bizarre that he is pissy about Fiona having her life taken over by her family, and at the same time going to get a piece from his "wife".

The bodyguard/guy that watches him is hilarious though, he missed the 911 because he was watching roadrunner.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 4, 2013 -> 11:36 AM)
It is just bizarre that he is pissy about Fiona having her life taken over by her family, and at the same time going to get a piece from his "wife".

The bodyguard/guy that watches him is hilarious though, he missed the 911 because he was watching roadrunner.

I wish the bodyguard dude had a bigger role. He's money.

I feel bad for Jody. Sheila wanted to use her toys, Jody warned what would be happen and...it happened.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 4, 2013 -> 12:32 PM)
I wish the bodyguard dude had a bigger role. He's money.

I feel bad for Jody. Sheila wanted to use her toys, Jody warned what would be happen and...it happened.

"can i just sit down, i just dropped 12 loads"