2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 09:09 AM)
Is that different than the one on History?

Its the same, maybe I am seeing the commercials for history channel on AMC. I believe Gabriel Byrne is in the show

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 09:14 AM)
Holy s***, my wife will not drop The Walking Dead which means I'm still suffering though it. So that was a good episode? This s*** is boring and the characters are terrible.

That's it, I must be done.

We should start a group. I'm with you.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 11:24 AM)
Yeah no crap. I was ridiculed for pointing out its crapiness but now three of you agree.

:P

Besides, Steve and Brian love The Challenge, so their show evaluation skills are lacking in my eyes ;)

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 11:24 AM)
Yeah no crap. I was ridiculed for pointing out its crapiness but now you all agree.

You refused to give credit where credit was due, but the show has really fallen back into the characters being really stupid thing we all hated so much. F*ck that show.

And The Challenge f***ing rules.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 10:47 AM)
Its the same, maybe I am seeing the commercials for history channel on AMC. I believe Gabriel Byrne is in the show

I just watched the first one, as well as the first segment of The Bible. I'd go with a solid meh. The history is interesting, but the dramatization gets a bit trite at time. But it seems this is the trend for the channels like History and NatGeo.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 6, 2013 -> 01:33 PM)
Finally started SHERLOCK on Netflix. Great first episode. What took me so long?

I just added that to my Amazon Prime Instant Video queue, Amazon also added The Shield and like 80 other things recently. Once I'm done powering through the Sopranos, I'll start going down some of those episodes while at the gym.