2013 TV Thread

knightni

I assumed it was probably a midway point, but at the same time she literally had a 1000 different places to run, she chose that building and he just magically showed up there too.

I also yelled at the TV when she didn't steal his truck, but I guess maybe she ran out a different door and didn't want to double back (though she knew he was preoccupied with a horde of zombies).

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 19, 2013 -> 08:52 AM)
I wonder how far they are actually going to go with her being in the chair. Also wondering if Milton will grow a pair before he is killed.

I may be wrong, but I think Milton is the one who burned the Walkers.

You know, I think it is Milton that burned the Walkers by the way it looked, but at the same time I think they may be setting us up to think it was him.

It could have been the guy that has the beef with Tyreese, trying to make Tyreese look bad.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Mar 19, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
They alluded to Milton and the Govenor having a back story. Milton mentioned to Andrea that he know the governor before Woodbury.

yea, i was thinking that too. And also Miltons work to try and save walkers/experience with science

I hated the episode, driving down the road it makes sense he would pass Andrea up but every other time was just ridiculous and just happens to be waiting at the exact spot of the prison she comes at too.......I do hope they end the season strong because my interest in dwindling. If the governor doesn't die in next couple episodes definitely done with the show.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 19, 2013 -> 06:37 PM)
I hated the episode, driving down the road it makes sense he would pass Andrea up but every other time was just ridiculous and just happens to be waiting at the exact spot of the prison she comes at too.......I do hope they end the season strong because my interest in dwindling. If the governor doesn't die in next couple episodes definitely done with the show.

I agree. I dont think a character has ever made me start to dislike a show as quickly as the governor since they tried to put Dom on Entourage.

Debating what TV series to start watching now that i'm just about caught up with all my others. I was thinking about starting Psych on USA.

I remember seeing one show in season 1 and i wasn't very impressed. i see the ads all the time and it does seem tobe a bit more entertaining than i remember it being.

Any watchers of it have an opinion????

QUOTE (juddling @ Mar 20, 2013 -> 07:13 AM)
Debating what TV series to start watching now that i'm just about caught up with all my others. I was thinking about starting Psych on USA.

I remember seeing one show in season 1 and i wasn't very impressed. i see the ads all the time and it does seem tobe a bit more entertaining than i remember it being.

Any watchers of it have an opinion????

Watch the first few episodes and realize that's going to be the type of humor in the show. There is a bit of linear story from episode to episode. The show fits my humor, a lot of referencing 80's & 90's pop culture.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 20, 2013 -> 08:50 AM)
Yeah one of the best episodes of Justified in the entire series.

This whole season has been prety damn good. It was nice to see Boyd realize (even for a second) that he may not be as untouchable as he thinks he is........

Anybody hear of or watch TOP OF THE LAKE on Sundance? It's been recommended to me. The first 2 episodes run tomorrow night, so I'm dvring, and new ones Monday nights.

Was sort of bored with Bates Motel pilot, despite digging the Vera Farmiga MILF vibe.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 20, 2013 -> 01:31 PM)
Anybody hear of or watch TOP OF THE LAKE on Sundance? It's been recommended to me. The first 2 episodes run tomorrow night, so I'm dvring, and new ones Monday nights.

Was sort of bored with Bates Motel pilot, despite digging the Vera Farmiga MILF vibe.

I read a preview of it a month or so ago and set the Genie on the case to record the series. The beautiful b**** did a fine job, as it resides on my dvr now. Apparently, it's fantastic.

our new tv critic is pretty funny

So in this week’s episode, are we really to believe that Andrea is that dumb that she just now realizes the governor is a psychopath! How dumb is this broad? By the way, who else was rooting for her to die in this episode? It was soooo close, I was begging for it, please kill her! Of course she survives to continue to torture us. I don’t know about you, but literally every minute she is on my screen, I want to throw things at the TV.