2013 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Mar 26, 2013 -> 06:45 AM)
I watched the first episode and have the rest DVR'd. I agree, it didn't look like much from the previews, but I was pretty impressed with the first episode. Doesn't hurt either that Lagertha (sp?) is hot as hell. I'll have to catch up.

It gets much better in the coming episodes.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the last episode before tonight would have been how the season ended. I found the standoff between the Marshalls and the Detroit crew way more interesting than in Ellen Mae dies or not. Kill the whore, who cares. I thought tonight's episode was rather boring, and the finale next week doesn't get me pumped like most finales do. The whole storyline with Ellen Mae and Delroy's dead body pales incredibly in comparison to the mystery behind who Drew Thompson was.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 01:28 AM)
I wish the last episode before tonight would have been how the season ended. I found the standoff between the Marshalls and the Detroit crew way more interesting than in Ellen Mae dies or not. Kill the whore, who cares. I thought tonight's episode was rather boring, and the finale next week doesn't get me pumped like most finales do. The whole storyline with Ellen Mae and Delroy's dead body pales incredibly in comparison to the mystery behind who Drew Thompson was.

I thought yesterday's episode was fantastic. I was highly entertained for 60 minutes and wished it wouldn't end.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 09:03 AM)
Jeesh, watching Revolution last night reminded me of just how terrible that show is.

Didnt know that show was still on. Hadn't heard anyone talking about it.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 03:30 AM)
Oh also, Mike O'Malley, the guy who plays Nick Augustine, is AWESOME in Justified. Very funny character who also has a real threatening attitude about him. I really hope he carries over through next season, that guy is great TV.

Agreed. Mike O'Malley can do no wrong. I've been a fan of his since I was a kid watching Nickelodeon Guts.