2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 21, 2013 -> 06:33 PM)
Just watched the 3rd episode of Ray Donovan. I still don't really understand what is going on. It seems like there is no real story line, just a bunch of things thrown together.

Yeah, thrown together is a good way to put it. I'm still enjoying it though, so I'll stick with it.

First two episodes of this season of the Newsroom have been great.

And how about that ending to True Blood?

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 22, 2013 -> 12:45 PM)
Yeah, thrown together is a good way to put it. I'm still enjoying it though, so I'll stick with it.

That show has gotten so bad. Just kill everyone (Sookie included) except for Eric and his clan and write the show around that.

Hilarious...

There a joke making the rounds that the end of Breaking Bad should be Bryan Cranston's Walter White entering the witness-protection program and becoming Hal from Malcolm in the Middle.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 22, 2013 -> 12:45 PM)

Has Alison Pil's hairline been receding?

I hate True Blood but keep watching. I liked the politician, but now he gone.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 10:00 AM)
Hilarious...

There a joke making the rounds that the end of Breaking Bad should be Bryan Cranston's Walter White entering the witness-protection program and becoming Hal from Malcolm in the Middle.

Now that would be hilarious yet completely infuriating, all at the same time.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 10:14 AM)
On a recommendation, I watched a few episodes of The Inbetweeners on Netflix stream. Pretty hilarious stuff.

The UK version of the US version? I've only seen the UK version and I loved it. I'm afraid the US version would sully my memory...haha

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 05:29 PM)
The UK version of the US version? I've only seen the UK version and I loved it. I'm afraid the US version would sully my memory...haha

UK. Didnt know there was a US version.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 08:14 AM)
On a recommendation, I watched a few episodes of The Inbetweeners on Netflix stream. Pretty hilarious stuff.

That show is freaking hillarious. I caught some episodes on an international flight and couldn't find any more a few years ago.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 06:14 PM)
That show is freaking hillarious. I caught some episodes on an international flight and couldn't find any more a few years ago.

I watched the last season on youtube. the movie was ok.....had a few really laugh out loud scenes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 06:04 PM)
UK. Didnt know there was a US version.

It is/was on MTV. i never watched it but heard decent things about it. had same general storylines though had more and expanded as the US season has at least twice as many shows as the UK seasons.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 07:28 PM)
I watched the last season on youtube. the movie was ok.....had a few really laugh out loud scenes.

I noticed S3 wasn't on Netflix. Wonder why. It's been a year or so

I am halfway through Orange is the new Black. I don't think it's anywhere close to as funny or good was Weeds was in the beginning. There doesn't seem to really be an overarching story line. Nothing really exciting or funny is happening. I'll continue to watch because I find it intriguing, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 08:08 PM)
I am halfway through Orange is the new Black. I don't think it's anywhere close to as funny or good was Weeds was in the beginning. There doesn't seem to really be an overarching story line. Nothing really exciting or funny is happening. I'll continue to watch because I find it intriguing, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I'm losing hope for you.