2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the Chicago pawn shop reality TV show today. I feel like I was getting addicted to it. Those 2 brothers are quite the characters. I loved when one brother got a tip on a horse and went to see the horse run with some mafioso-type guy. Entertaining stuff. The horse won.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 09:54 AM)
I had been meh on this season so far, but I was instantly interested with that ending. Hopefully they play this out well.

I think the last two weeks have been strong.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 01:19 AM)
I was watching the Chicago pawn shop reality TV show today. I feel like I was getting addicted to it. Those 2 brothers are quite the characters. I loved when one brother got a tip on a horse and went to see the horse run with some mafioso-type guy. Entertaining stuff. The horse won.

I saw that too and watched a few episodes of it. Its hard to take it seriously because of how fake the original hardcore pawn is.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 05:33 AM)
Jessie owned Amanda last night.

"I'm attention seeking? You're in your underwear."

Some of the guys are/were definitely dbags but the girls are all just unbearable in one way or another. I haven't really had a problem with Amanda but she's definitely a tad bit psycho.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 6, 2013 -> 04:14 PM)
I totally didn't remember this was the last season for Dexter. I am still more excited for the last eight episodes of Breaking Bad though.

Anyone red blooded American should be.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Aug 7, 2013 -> 01:13 PM)
Is Falling Skies any good? I have a few days off and was thinking about diving in.

There are worse shows to binge watch I guess....but be forewarned....(to me) the show consistently gets up to the line of being very good and then it backs off.

and on an unrelated note.....is it me or has Suits been knocking it out of the park this season(not that they haven't in the past)??????????

Edited by juddling

QUOTE (juddling @ Aug 7, 2013 -> 04:14 PM)
There are worse shows to binge watch I guess....but be forewarned....(to me) the show consistently gets up to the line of being very good and then it backs off.

and on an unrelated note.....is it me or has Suits been knocking it out of the park this season(not that they haven't in the past)??????????

Last night's episode was great.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 08:47 PM)
I saw that too and watched a few episodes of it. Its hard to take it seriously because of how fake the original hardcore pawn is.

Yeah, I can see how it might be fake. Just seemed possibly fake to me as well.