2013 TV Thread

knightni

The timeline on Newsroom confuses me. Specifically Maggie's hair. Thought she cut it before they went with Genoa story after kid was shot. Now she has long hair during the breaking but not during investigation.

Luther next week.

Edited by Brian

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had an epiphany. Jesse Pinkman is going to be killed on Sunday. The title of the episode is "Rabid Dog", and the phrase is "Rabid dogs get put down". Well, as we all saw the last episode end, Jesse is a rabid dog crazed with vengeance. I'm not sure if this means Walt kills him, or Todd, or Skyler, or anyone else, but I think Jesse gonna die. There is an episode titled "Problem Dog", which is a reference to Gus, who was then killed. I think they are using that title as a reference. I kind of hope I'm wrong.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 12:17 AM)
I just had an epiphany. Jesse Pinkman is going to be killed on Sunday. The title of the episode is "Rabid Dog", and the phrase is "Rabid dogs get put down". Well, as we all saw the last episode end, Jesse is a rabid dog crazed with vengeance. I'm not sure if this means Walt kills him, or Todd, or Skyler, or anyone else, but I think Jesse gonna die. There is an episode titled "Problem Dog", which is a reference to Gus, who was then killed. I think they are using that title as a reference. I kind of hope I'm wrong.

You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands. :P

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 11:09 AM)
Took me a minute to realize Camila was yelling at Johnny. My God, that rack.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 11:34 AM)
Jeyme's face is an entirely different color than the rest of her body. It's really strange. Those two are a messed up pair.

I will post responses tomorrow night.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 01:15 PM)
As I've said I've really started to love this show but I thought it was pretty weak that they went back to a challenge that they've already done this season. Do they do that every season?

All the time. Hell, we've already seen the oklahoma drill twice.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 11:34 AM)
Jeyme's face is an entirely different color than the rest of her body. It's really strange. Those two are a messed up pair.

Frank is right about Jeyme. I hate be rude but what casting agent looked at that mug and put her on Real World?

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 02:20 PM)
Frank is right about Jeyme. I hate be rude but what casting agent looked at that mug and put her on Real World?

Her body isnt terrible, but yeah its weird. That season was a whole bunch of ugly but a ton of crazy. Decent trade off.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 11:09 AM)
Took me a minute to realize Camila was yelling at Johnny. My God, that rack.

I never realized she was that curvy, but then again she is Brazilian.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 02:20 PM)

She is the epitome of Southern trash

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 10:15 PM)
Well now I know in regards to repeat Challenges on The Challenge.

Kinda sad to see Aaryn go tonight on Big Brother, now I have nothing to look at.

Pretty girl but so vile and mean that she repulsed me. Nice ass though.

Seeing Rachel tonight, Elissa, despite some Botox, is so much better looking. I'd pay to watch her do yoga.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 08:03 AM)
Aaryn probably doesn't realize that the boos and confrontation when leaving the house are just the tip of the iceberg. No idea she got fired from her job and that the world knows she's a racist and a bigot.

I feel bad for her, she totally grew up a bit while in that house, she was clearly sheltered.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 08:03 AM)
I feel bad for her, she totally grew up a bit while in that house, she was clearly sheltered.

I don't feel bad for anyone who is 22 years old and thinks saying racist things is funny. Don't make excuses for her.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 08:19 AM)
Yuck. She's got a pig nose and gained like 40 lbs in the house. She's anything but hot right now.

She's insanely cute though she definitely gained a few lbs in the house.

And I don't feel bad for her, I feel bad for myself that I don't get to look at her anymore. Whether she's actually racist or not, she's flat out ignorant to her surroundings. But she's not going to have any trouble finding work, that I completely disagree with.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 11:11 AM)
She's insanely cute though she definitely gained a few lbs.

Wish some of the weight gain went o the chest and not the ass. Past shows had loads of house guests working out all summer. This year, it was just Howard, Jeremy, and Elissa. Everyone else sat around and smoked.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 11:31 AM)
Wish some of the weight gain went o the chest and not the ass. Past shows had loads of house guests working out all summer. This year, it was just Howard, Jeremy, and Elissa. Everyone else sat around and smoked.

I'd pay her to rub her ass on my face. And her legs.

Edited by JPN366