2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 31, 2013 -> 05:20 PM)
Odd. The whole new third season of Luther will be aired in one week starting Tuesday. Only 4 episodes but that is new.

I'm just happy we'll get to see it so soon. It only premiered in the UK back in July.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 08:16 AM)
Yeah - nothing can ever be discussed if every season of every tv show must not be talked about without spoiler tags.

yeah I avoided this thread for five days before I could catch up on the latest episode, I expect there to be BB talk in here from Sunday evening on.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 1, 2013 -> 10:05 PM)
boring? Another outstanding episode IMO. Skylar asking for Jesses death? Marie being so friendly with Jesse? So many good scenes.

A lot of comedy too. The Saul/Bill Burr scene was great.

They talked for three hours about something called Babylon 5...

(talking about Badger and Skinny Pete)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 1, 2013 -> 10:05 PM)
boring? Another outstanding episode IMO. Skylar asking for Jesses death? Marie being so friendly with Jesse? So many good scenes.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad episode by any means. But this one just didn't have as many "holy s***" moments like the previous episode did.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 1, 2013 -> 06:47 PM)
Watched it all but by the the last two episodes, I was just having it on in the background.

Which is right where it picks up. It took me like 2-3 weeks to get to where you got, I found it boring as well. But the last couple episodes turned it up a ton and got me hooked for next season. It's definitely a slow burning season.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 12:38 AM)
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad episode by any means. But this one just didn't have as many "holy s***" moments like the previous episode did.

Yeah, I agree. I missed the original airing, which means I had to turn off my phone because I was getting blown up with texts about the show (I'm pretty much the official BrBa guy in my group of friends/family), avoided the internet, and pretty much for no reason because nothing crazy happened. I mean, obviously Hank stopping Jesse was a surprise, and it set up very well for the next episode, but I just found it slow, at least compared to the other episodes this season.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 02:18 PM)
Dexter is so f***ing terrible now. Just die already.

Yeah, it's a mess. Last season gave me hope but it still predictable and cliche. The kid had potential but they knocked him off. Just waiting for it to end.

I'm just going to leave these things here......

Eric Rivers ‏@FckYouImaWizard 50m

The title of Breaking Bad's final episode is

"Felina"

Fe-Li-Na

Iron-Lithium-Sodium

Blood-Meth-Tears

Also an anagram for finale.

Hidden Easter Eggs ‏@MediaEasterEggs 9h

In last nights Breaking Bad episode, you can see that the handle on Jesse's DEA mug is meant to spell out "DEAD"

BTL026SIMAAL49A.png

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 12:38 AM)

I think next week will make up for it. There was an interview segment that had behind the scenes footage.

Walt is telling Skylar and Jr. To pack their bags. There is a beat up pickup truck in the driveway. Walt is wearing the same clothes shown in the preview clips.