2013 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 11:12 AM)
Haha, are they really?

I didn't even hear of FXX until I saw the commercials so I was just wondering.

Well I'm ready for it to be 9 o'clock, The Challenge, Sunny and The League tonight?!? Fantastic.

Get the beers flowin'.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 3, 2013 -> 12:41 AM)
I'm just going to leave these things here......

Hidden Easter Eggs ‏@MediaEasterEggs 9h

In last nights Breaking Bad episode, you can see that the handle on Jesse's DEA mug is meant to spell out "DEAD"

^ I think you're reading too much into it.

Amanda on BB is such a mess.

It makes perfect sense to put her and McCrae up, she even says so much in DR, but than it happens and she flips out. What does she expect? To just get a free pass to the Final 2? If I was ever on the show, I don't think I would take things personally. But I'm also not locked up 24/7 like they are so can't say.

LoL at her saying that she will continue to see McCrae outside the house. Dan was right. I'll give it a month.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 5, 2013 -> 05:35 AM)
Amanda on BB is such a mess.

It makes perfect sense to put her and McCrae up, she even says so much in DR, but than it happens and she flips out. What does she expect? To just get a free pass to the Final 2? If I was ever on the show, I don't think I would take things personally. But I'm also not locked up 24/7 like they are so can't say.

LoL at her saying that she will continue to see McCrae outside the house. Dan was right. I'll give it a month.

She sucks.

Starting Saturday you have Hell on Wheels, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy all new. Yep, that is good four of weeks there of television.

Glad I am not using this thread to decide if I want to watch The League or Sunny.

I watch AGT with the family. It has some cool stuff on it but people voting for s***ty singers really has killed the show for the entire family.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 5, 2013 -> 05:54 AM)
What on earth are you talking about? It was hilarious last night.

Sunny - now Sunny is straight up brutal, but The League was great.

If it wasn't for Rafi, I would have dropped The League last year. The show is just stale and tries way too hard.