2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 09:37 PM)
I need a shrink after that episode.

I gasped and got choked up when he shot Hank. Tragic.

Really? I was completely unphased, but maybe that's because I have had a whole week knowing that was going to take place. But the last 10-15 minutes of the episode was down right f***ing chilling and hard to digest. I was nearly shaking watching that.

So Walt was still helping his family the entire episode. He offered all of his money to save Hank, and took all of the blame on the phone to save skylar from the police or being prosecuted for anything that happened. It was pretty clear that Walt knew the police were on the line and Skylar definitely picked up on it during the call.

What an incredible episode though, they continue to just get better.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 09:42 PM)
Really? I was completely unphased, but maybe that's because I have had a whole week knowing that was going to take place. But the last 10-15 minutes of the episode was down right f***ing chilling and hard to digest. I was nearly shaking watching that.

I think everyone was expecting it but felt bad because he was helpless but didn't give a sh*t and than to just do it in mid sentence caught me off guard.

I read a possible detailed description of the Dexter finale. Only because I'm so bored by this season and how ridiculous it is that I didn't care. I'll still watch it but just ugh.

Here are spoilers for the Dexter finale. Be prepared to

be disappointed

If the description is accurate. Deb dies on the operating table. Quinn kills the bad guy. Dexter moves to Argentina with Hannah and Harrison. Quinn becomes the new vigilante killer. It's like the writers loved The Dark Knight Rises enough to blatantly rip it off.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 10:53 AM)
The whole quote is what really makes it

"You're the smartest guy I ever met, but you're too stupid to see. He made up his mind ten minutes ago."

That line was an instant classic.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 11:41 AM)
Just amazing Breaking Bad. Just amazing.

Hank went out a man, so that's good. Walt's call to Skyler was brilliant.

Only two episodes left.

:(

This is the greatest show ever, and building to the greatest ending to the greatest show...ever.

Not waiting until the final 15 minutes of the final show to start doing things...while highlighting AND showing TRUE character change throughout.

Amazing.