2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 12:16 AM)
Anyone else watch "DADS" tonight? Not bad, I'll stick with it for now.

Good God, Brenda Song is sexy as hell. I can't stand Seth Green and that kept clouding my vision on the show.

The bit with the dads passing the bill was good.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 01:11 PM)
Mad Men will end in the Breaking Bad way.

7 episodes in 2014, last 7 in 2015.

This is most likely done so that they can win Emmy's. Breaking Bad's Final Season will be eligible for next year's 2014 Emmy's along with the 1st 7 episodes of Mad Men's Final Season. In 2015 however, the Final 7 episodes of Mad Men will be available to win awards with no Breaking Bad from the same network to compete against. I hate it. I get it though.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 08:24 AM)
Good God, Brenda Song is sexy as hell. I can't stand Seth Green and that kept clouding my vision on the show.

The bit with the dads passing the bill was good.

The Rocky Dennis picture was hilarious. Why would anyone have a framed picture of Rocky Dennis? (Eric Stoltz from the film)

Tallest Midget wins BB. Yawn. A better reality show would be Aaryn and GM in the next week or so.

Survivor has potential. I hope they keep that Katie girl around because I think she will get pretty hot when she drops some weight. Had enough melodrama in the first 30 minutes to last awhile. I'm sick of Rupert. Hope he goes soon.

Haven't watched Rivals final yet. Will when I get off work.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 19, 2013 -> 09:28 PM)
The final 2 episodes of Breaking Bad will be 75 minutes long, instead of 55 minutes long, which is awesome. So we get nearly 3 episodes worth, which will help bridge that time jump we are about to see.

75 minutes, including commercials. And normally this season, it's been 8-9:04....that's 64 minutes. So we're probably looking at an extra 6-8 minutes of actual show...but I'll take it.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 19, 2013 -> 10:38 PM)
75 minutes, including commercials. And normally this season, it's been 8-9:04....that's 64 minutes. So we're probably looking at an extra 6-8 minutes of actual show...but I'll take it.

Oh. The article I read said it was normally 55 minutes, which probably doesn't account for "previously on" or the previews at the end. Either way, extra Breaking Bad is what I want.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 04:57 PM)
f'able hot but Heidi is gorgeous, until she opens her mouth

Show was worth watching if for no other reason than hillbillies like the show as do young girls.

I will agree with you on Heidi in that if she never spoke that would be great. She looks good when her hair is down but when it's up and pulled back she doesn't look like anything special to me.....