Non Roster Invites

flavum

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:13 PM)
That really isnt what we were talking about. We were talking about you labeling half their team as stars and them finishing ahead of the Sox.

You really need to open your eyes and go back and read what you wrote and what you were talking about. I totally understand the Royals have beaten the Sox the past couple years, but that didnt effect the end result which was the Sox finishing ahead of the Royals in the standings.

QFT

QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:13 PM)
Know what sucks? That I can't respond the way I'd like to cuz you're an "Admin" and you'd ban me.

He's just being passive aggressive. The admins don't ban people for being snippy, they ban people who break the forum rules.

QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:11 PM)
Not that it matters, but most baseball people have the Sox finishing third, behind Detroit and KC in 2013.

If it doesnt matter, then why do you keep bringing it up?

How about those 2012 preseason favorite Marlins and Angels? OMG THEY SPENT SO MUCH MONEY THAT EQUALZ WINZZZZZ

That really isnt what we were talking about. We were talking about you labeling half their team as stars and them finishing ahead of the Sox.

You really need to open your eyes and go back and read what you wrote and what you were talking about. I totally understand the Royals have beaten the Sox the past couple years, but that didnt effect the end result which was the Sox finishing ahead of the Royals in the standings.

I said maybe they will finish ahead of the Sox. Yes, I do believe they have some very nice young talent, that I wish were on the Sox. Shields, Davis, Santana and Guthrie wasn't there for a full year last season.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:21 PM)
I said maybe they will finish ahead of the Sox. Yes, I do believe they have some very nice young talent, that I wish were on the Sox. Shields, Davis, Santana and Guthrie wasn't there for a full year last season.

That rotation is hot garbage.