Your Sporting Weekend

Fairly uneventful weekend for me in terms of sport. Action for both Celtic and the Dublin Gaelic footballers, but preparation for the upcoming baby arrival vetoed any attendance plans.

Celtic won 4-1 earlier today, Dublin in action tomorrow.

I'm hoping to do a charity cycle in the summer, so I'll be out on the bike first thing tomorrow morning. That's about it really.

What's on your radar?

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Jan 19, 2013 -> 12:08 PM)
Fairly uneventful weekend for me in terms of sport. Action for both Celtic and the Dublin Gaelic footballers, but preparation for the upcoming baby arrival vetoed any attendance plans.

Celtic won 4-1 earlier today, Dublin in action tomorrow.

I'm hoping to do a charity cycle in the summer, so I'll be out on the bike first thing tomorrow morning. That's about it really.

What's on your radar?

NFL Conference Championship games are tomorrow, so most here will probably be tuning into those in varying states of inebriation. The girlfriend and I are going to be cooking up some jambalaya, along with some red sangria and some kind of "fruit pizza" she is making. Thanks to the fabulous Martin Luther King, Jr. , we are also off Monday, so tomorrow should be a great day to eat, drink and be merry.