Living Ex-Presidents

Texsox

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which President do you want to have dinner with?

• Carter
    • G.H.W. Bush
    • Clinton
    • G. W. Bush
    • None, I'll have bacon!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 15, 2013 -> 06:07 PM)
I agree.

Clinton if we are gonna go partying after dinner.

Bush if we are just gonna hang out and get drunk as f***.

I imagine Bush being a lot like the version of him in the second Harold and Kumar.

Yup, I get all my presidential characterizations from TV and movies.

I have met Clinton before, albeit for just a few seconds and a "Hi Mr. President", but I can see where people like him and would want to have a beer and hang with him. Very personable. But you guys with Carter? Really? Partisanship aside, he was uninteresting back then, and now is just a bitter old man full of America hate. Unless you wanted him to crack open some of that Billy Beer that is probably sitting in his basement........If he would talk candidly, I would like to have a beer with Bush Sr., and ask about his WW II days and working for the CIA.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 09:02 AM)
I have met Clinton before, albeit for just a few seconds and a "Hi Mr. President", but I can see where people like him and would want to have a beer and hang with him. Very personable. But you guys with Carter? Really? Partisanship aside, he was uninteresting back then, and now is just a bitter old man full of America hate. Unless you wanted him to crack open some of that Billy Beer that is probably sitting in his basement........If he would talk candidly, I would like to have a beer with Bush Sr., and ask about his WW II days and working for the CIA.

America hate? Please explain.

I think most agree Carter was not a good president, but to say he has American hate??? I think the guy has done more positive things post-president than anyone before him and probably most after him. But, my order would be Clinton, Carter, Jr., and Sr. I have a feeling Bush Sr. would be very boring and possibly fall asleep mid dinner or I'd put him 2nd or 3rd.