Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 03:50 PM)
Franklin will be out a few weeks, said Pinkel :(

Mauk is gonna be a talent, but not yet. Hilarious how again, the calls are "Mizzou hasn't beat anyone, Georgia was so injured!". I don't recall any sympathy last year when mizzou lost 9 offensive lineman and Franklin.

I'm gonna relish this victory, it's hard to beat any team on the road, I don't care if Georgia was injured. They were injured at skill positions, which they have a ton of. They weren't missing Murray. They weren't down lineman. Mizzou lost their best CB and QB in this game, and when only up 2, they...scored 2 touchdowns to ice the game.

It was a huge game for the program, but it sucks because had franklin stayed healthy, we are legit SEC contenders. Instead, I mean, we have to see how Mauk does. We have a great rushing attack but without that fantastic game management of him we are screwed.

THAT SAID, our defense continues to get better. Our defensive line has 2-3 NFL players on there now. Michael Sam, Kony Ealy and Markus Golden are a revelation. I don't think we can take SC and FLA with Mauk. But I'm thrilled for Coach Pinkel, who doubled down on his system and recruiting and brought his team back.

Franklin - get better, man. You had NFL possibility before this, please get back and show everyone up. IF we drop 2 to SC and FLA, but get back and beat out the back end of the schedule, possible BCS birth.

1. Franklin is not and never was an NFL-caliber QB prospect. He is a nice dual threat QB with flaws.

2. Franklin is not a good game manager. Watch the IU game again for turnovers in scoring territory.

3. Have some damn faith! We just won in Georgia relatively handily. Our WR core is awesome. Our pass rush is awesome.

4. Florida sucks at offense.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 07:52 PM)
Not very confident with the kicking situation right now.

Gibbons has been so good. 52 was just too long but had to try. The would be winner was awful. No air.

PSU rips Devins helmet off and no flag. Nice

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 07:56 PM)
To the 3rd OT.

I love Michigan but a sick part of me would be relieved if they lose. They're far from a great team. Just get it over with! I can't imagine a BCS game for this team right now.

I feel the same way. This is fn awful.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 07:57 PM)
Why does Michigan even run the ball???

Toussaint can easily be taken out of a game. He's running so gingerly right now.

So undisciplined

Edited by Brian