Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 06:19 PM)
That damn fg at the end of the half.

Don't bother with the fire beckman stuff, we all know it's not going to happen.

Probably will stay but it is 50/50 I think. Banks has to be fired tonight either way!

It's something else seeing all these Alabama fans near tears, or the little kids that have tears. They've been treated extremely fortunately and well the last few seasons so overall they have nothing to be upset about. Plus this is college football, who knows if it's really over just yet....... If only the White Sox could win 3 of 4 World Series!

I dont blame the kickers, I blame Saban for being too conservative on the two possessions inside Auburn territory when up 28-21. I guess Saban figured he could run it up the middle every play and win the game.

Anyways, congrats to FSU for being national champs.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 06:39 PM)
I dont blame the kickers, I blame Saban for being too conservative on the two possessions inside Auburn territory when up 28-21. I guess Saban figured he could run it up the middle every play and win the game.

Well pending investigation, who knows

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 06:39 PM)

Well if OSU loses to MSU there's still a chance FSU plays somebody that can beat them. Don't crown them yet,

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 08:41 PM)
Well pending investigation, who knows

The backup for FSU, is good enough to beat OSU. He's going to be a hot commodity if he's does the graduate transfer thing.

So FSU wins, Mizzou loses tonight, South Carolina beats Auburn, MSU beats OSU and we have FSU vs Alabama for the title.