Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 22, 2013 -> 06:33 PM)
Indeed I do.

The bar where this incident happened, Dunnkirk, is a bar that the Prall family (who own Sports and KOK) opened up just before I graduated (Spring 2011). It's right at the corner of (you guessed it) Dunn and Kirkwood. It essentially replaced Uncle Fester's and the Jungle Room. Upstairs is still there, though.

Festers closed? Kinda a shame, they were one of my Live from Bloomington venues.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 22, 2013 -> 05:22 PM)
I think you guys should go around to intoxicated college students and loudly remind them of these facts.

IMO college students are alot different from All American football players. If I was training all day every day for a profession, I wouldnt have touched alcohol or drugs.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 22, 2013 -> 05:44 PM)
IMO college students are alot different from All American football players. If I was training all day every day for a profession, I wouldnt have touched alcohol or drugs.

99% of those kids are not training for their profession, they're playing football.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 10:23 PM)
The media + insider reports are f***ing poison. Yahoo pulled Wetzel's scathing column just now.

Agreed.

In this day & age you have to let EVERYTHING play out.....Seems every minute you hear something new in this social media ERA.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 09:29 PM)
That explains why he was suspended pending investigation and not dismissed right away.

Some of the insiders said that he was being dismissed and they were advised to wait since security footage was found. Then the girl mysteriously went out of the country.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jul 25, 2013 -> 08:45 AM)
Now a local news reporter in Ohio is saying she saw the video and Hyde did slap her. Sounds like Yahoo wasn't shown the entire CCTV clip or this newswoman is exaggerating what she saw.

A no-name news reporter giving her opinion on a tape she wouldnt have had access to. Sounds legit.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 26, 2013 -> 01:06 PM)
A no-name news reporter giving her opinion on a tape she wouldnt have had access to. Sounds legit.

And we all know how credible Charles Robinson is with his "sources".