Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 12:01 AM)
Great way to start the season.

Now go Hawaii.

My boy taylor graham looks horrible, but so do his skill players.

Ole Miss has an expensive roster but 2 cent coach. They are average.

Krush if this game sucks there is always game 7 hawks vs wings on channel 234

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 06:02 AM)

Rutgers vs Fresno on. Two decent teams.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 12:02 AM)

Nice. I always check nhl network for random old games. Drives the wife nuts.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 12:06 AM)
Nice. I always check nhl network for random old games. Drives the wife nuts.

I figured you were up with the kid. My pregnant wife cannot be disturbed if she is sleeping since it happens so rarely so it looks like im out on the couch tonight. Got home from softball at 11 and just went straight out here. Good for me, lots of beers out here.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 12:07 AM)
I figured you were up with the kid. My pregnant wife cannot be disturbed if she is sleeping since it happens so rarely so it looks like im out on the couch tonight. Got home from softball at 11 and just went straight out here. Good for me, lots of beers out here.

Lol, nice. Letting her sleep alone is a good call.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 12:11 AM)
Lol, nice. Letting her sleep alone is a good call.

Do not f*** with a pregnant women, especially after they play a softball playoff game.

For those keeping track, Rutgers is recruiting like mad men prior to joining the big ten. Good 2014 class.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 06:13 AM)
Do notmbps d Fresno f*** with a pregnant women, especially after they play a softball playoff game.

For those keeping track, Rutgers is recruiting like mad men prior to joining the big ten. Good 2014 class.

If it weren't for a couple boneheaded mistakes they'd be cruising right now. And Fresno is "ranked" around 30th or so.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 12:16 AM)
If it weren't for a couple boneheaded mistakes they'd be cruising right now. And Fresno is "ranked" around 30th or so.

I think they are going to make a pretty decent jump once they join the Big Ten. However, they wont appear to be improved on paper because they joined BY FAR the most tough division.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 11:55 PM)
Ole Miss Vandy this is one of the best games ever. Holy god.

I had Ole Miss -3. What an emotional roller coaster. From up 10-0 to down 21-10, and then the ending. Ridiculous.

The betting gods got back at me though because I had USCw -21.5 against Hawaii and they scored TD with 40 secs left to leave me covering until Hawaii had a fumble call reversed and threw a bomb to backdoor. '

Just a crazy night of football. I'm glad it's back.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 29, 2013 -> 11:37 PM)
No offense Capn, but Clowney disappears every game. He looks great and makes some highlight plays but the guy has no motor. I wouldnt draft him very high.

The guy didn't eat before the game and flat ran out of gas. I don't buy into all the hype Team ESPN throws his way, but he is a better player than what showed last night. Luckily, the rest of the D Line is no slouch, either.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
why didnt he eat? was it illness related? would really be the only logical explanation for not eating.

Ate a banana and a couple of grapes he said. Said remnants of stomach virus up until before the game. Who knows though, I hope that is the case, it would make sense, as he looked totally gassed and spaced out.

Hey, works out great for us, all the media backlash about his 1st game should work out well on Georgia next week, he's got a lot to prove.