Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 08:16 PM)
Tried to give it to Michigan twice and couldn't do it. Don't deserve to be top 25.

I loved Robinson even though he made my cringe. I do like Gardner too, but I just miss having a pocket QB at Michigan. That's not the reason they lost, but it'd be refreshing to get back to what Michigan is used to.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 08:18 PM)
I loved Robinson even though he made my cringe. I do like Gardner too, but I just miss having a pocket QB at Michigan. That's not the reason they lost, but it'd be refreshing to get back to what Michigan is used to.

They wanted to, but the running game is so bad he needs to run. The hope is the young pups on the OL will change that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 09:16 PM)
Tried to give it to Michigan twice and couldn't do it. Don't deserve to be top 25.

There arent enough deserving teams to fill out a top 25 this season. But someone's gotta fill in spots 21-25 and Michigan will be around for atleast another week.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 02:24 AM)
fathom----are GT fans still behind Paul Johnson?

Hell no, but his contract stipulations are significant (and they're still paying off Hewitt's deal for a few more years).

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 12, 2013 -> 10:32 PM)
Hell no, but his contract stipulations are significant (and they're still paying off Hewitt's deal for a few more years).

I know how that goes as a Miami fan. Hard for smaller, private schools to get rid of coaches when paying off contracts. One of the main reasons for Randy Shannon being hired because UM was paying off Coker and Perry Clark.

Slightly better news on James Franklin (QB-MIZZ not HC-VANDY). He'll only miss 3-5 weeks, not the season as was reported. Hopefully it's the lower end, though we'll still need Mauk v. our big games of FLA and USC.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 14, 2013 -> 01:28 PM)
Watching that game on tv was amazing.

I was there, it wasn't as bad as on Tv. I remember in warmups we were all trying to figure out who was going to change...then they came out still orange vs red and we were all wait they are seriously going to do this?

QUOTE (farmteam @ Oct 18, 2013 -> 11:08 AM)
I'm sure this will end with us losing by 50, but for some reason I have a good feeling about the IU-Michigan game this weekend.

Michigan fans are scared for this game. It'll be close no matter what.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Oct 18, 2013 -> 12:08 PM)
I'm sure this will end with us losing by 50, but for some reason I have a good feeling about the IU-Michigan game this weekend.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 18, 2013 -> 12:25 PM)
Michigan fans are scared for this game. It'll be close no matter what.

I went out of the thread to see if I had accidentally clicked into the NCAA Hoops thread.

Is this sarcasm that I'm missing?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 18, 2013 -> 11:25 PM)
Buh bye Louisville

Great win for UCF.

Louisville checked out thinking they had an easy win when it was 28-7. In the span of 10 real time minutes, it was 28-21 and it appeared they couldnt recover. Once it got to 28-21 they looked scared and tight.