Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 09:45 AM)
So the overdramatic emphasis on 'THE' was written into the name back in 1878?

Yep, when it was changed from the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College.

the educational institution heretofore known as the 'Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College,' shall be known and designated hereafter as 'The Ohio State University.'"

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 11:38 AM)
He just hated that it wasnt invented in the 2000's.

And Miami is the prettiest of all. Thats why I went there.

I cant say Miami is pretty, they are like the stripper girl sitting in cash everyone gave to them

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 01:52 PM)
Ive never been so happy about a coaching change in my life. I know I had some fights with people about why the loss of Bielema was a good thing for Wisconsin, but Andersen has exceeded all of my expectations.

Here is a video of him at practice:

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/wisconsin-...t-for-halloween

Bielema is having a rough time in the SEC and one of his recruits just got poached by TAMU.

The first 5 minutes of this game was so Illinois football it is just comical at this point. Moving the ball easily against PSU and your 4th year starting QB misses a wide open receiver for a TD and then a couple plays later makes a bad throw for an interception. Then you get a stop that should have forced a fg for PSU and your 4th year star linebacker gets a stupid hands to the face penalty. Awesome. It just makes me laugh at this point.