Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 23, 2013 -> 03:12 PM)
And the 6 FBS teams Iowa beat are a combined 22-42, including a staggering 8-33 conference record.

Iowa is really underrated. They can beat a lot of teams depending on their scheme. They really beat you up. Definitely don't want them playing a spread team in a dome or anything but they can compete.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 23, 2013 -> 08:30 PM)
Iowa is really underrated. They can beat a lot of teams depending on their scheme. They really beat you up. Definitely don't want them playing a spread team in a dome or anything but they can compete.

Next year we should be pretty good. Ruddock is getting some good experience this year. Ferentz does his best work when people's expectations are low.

Is that insider info. The Washington post said she went to the ER.

Everybody I've talked to said that her allegation was that he groped her breast (with her bra still on). Nobody said anything about an ER trip, though I have no idea what an ER visit is going to help if that was the allegation.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Nov 26, 2013 -> 12:17 PM)
Just a tad bit biased against FSU. Jesus.

he HATES OSU and Meyer. It was a shocking article, but I see it as pretty truthful in a lot of aspects. Nobody has really given a s*** that a kid who is publicly accused of rape is still playing.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 26, 2013 -> 02:25 PM)
he HATES OSU and Meyer. It was a shocking article, but I see it as pretty truthful in a lot of aspects. Nobody has really given a s*** that a kid who is publicly accused of rape is still playing.

Wasn't Hyde arrested? I don't think Winston has been arrested yet.

I just think it's ridiculous how he tries to downplay Clemson for only beating a "7-4" UGA team. Just absurd. I guess they had no injuries that may have made them a worse team than they were in week 1.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Nov 26, 2013 -> 03:41 PM)
Wasn't Hyde arrested? I don't think Winston has been arrested yet.

I just think it's ridiculous how he tries to downplay Clemson for only beating a "7-4" UGA team. Just absurd. I guess they had no injuries that may have made them a worse team than they were in week 1.

He was named a person of interest and then not charged for anything. Still suspended 3 games.

Lot's of these experts talking about teams the way they are now, not how they were when they were played. NW is a shell of who they were at the beginning of the season. Of course all of this would be moot if Wisconsin wasnt screwed against ASU.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 26, 2013 -> 03:45 PM)
He was named a person of interest and then not charged for anything. Still suspended 3 games.

Lot's of these experts talking about teams the way they are now, not how they were when they were played. NW is a shell of who they were at the beginning of the season. Of course all of this would be moot if Wisconsin wasnt screwed against ASU.

Not all suspensions are equal. OSU was playing nobody those first three games and Urban had to do something after Aaron Hernandez. Let's not act like Urban is some saint.

There's no way of knowing if the Wisconsin kicker makes that kick anyways. Should he have gotten the chance? Sure, but they were still going life and death with ASU and a 32 yard FG isn't a freebie in college.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Nov 26, 2013 -> 03:52 PM)
Not all suspensions are equal. OSU was playing nobody those first three games and Urban had to do something after Aaron Hernandez. Let's not act like Urban is some saint.

There's no way of knowing if the Wisconsin kicker makes that kick anyways. Should he have gotten the chance? Sure, but they were still going life and death with ASU and a 32 yard FG isn't a freebie in college.

Other coaches in conference have suspended convicted felons for less than a game. It was overkill and everyone knows it. Its probably kept him out of the heisman race so its been damaging as hell.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 26, 2013 -> 04:04 PM)
Other coaches in conference have suspended convicted felons for less than a game. It was overkill and everyone knows it. Its probably kept him out of the heisman race so its been damaging as hell.

Seriously, how is he going to have any money if he can't sell a Heisman?