Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 12:23 PM)
I have never understood trying to punch someone with a helmet and a facemask. Seems to me you have a better chance of hurting yourself more than them.

Football fights are so dumb because of that. Well fights in all sports are pretty dumb but as you said "I got a great idea, let's punch someone with a bunch of pads on."

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 02:23 PM)
I have never understood trying to punch someone with a helmet and a facemask. Seems to me you have a better chance of hurting yourself more than them.

that is why you take off your helmet and swing it at people

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 12:31 PM)
There is no doubt it is. It is just a late arriving crowd or Michigan fans refusing to sell to OSU fans and would rather eat it.

I think it was the student section. Kids who can't sell the ticket and don't care enough to go.

Would be nice if Michigan can stay in this game, but not keeping my hopes up.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 02:37 PM)
Not a huge fan of the actual play call though. Why send every receiver to same side of field?

Loved going for win but was looking for an option of some sort. Devil not a pocket guy. Why?

Oh well, wondering where an effort like this has been all year.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 02:40 PM)
That osu defense is terrible, not one that should be in a championship game. Will be interested to see what voters do with auburn if they beat Alabama.

Doesn't matter. They can't jump based on BCS math regardless of the voters.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 30, 2013 -> 10:20 PM)
It hasn't mattered yet but I have no idea what the head ref in the Alabama-Auburn game is looking at on these replays.

Dude no kidding. Especially that weird mark on the Alabama one.

Steve Hull is such a beast. Leading the country the last 4 games in receiving yards. Wonder if he has a chance in the pros. Probably a stretch, but he deserves it after being wasted on defense for 3 years. If not Beckman should give him a million dollars for single handedly saving his job.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood