2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How f***ing stupid would you have to be to beat APs kid? Have you seen that man? He is one solid muscle, and he routinely collides at high speeds with +300 lb men for a living.

Deadspin is saying it isnt his kid though. Im not quite sure what to believe

edit: http://deadspin.com/adrian-petersons-son-h...iend-1443881283

so, it was a out of wedlock kid. Not AP jr. Not expected to survive, absolutely terrible

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 11, 2013 -> 10:04 AM)
How f***ing stupid would you have to be to beat APs kid? Have you seen that man? He is one solid muscle, and he routinely collides at high speeds with +300 lb men for a living.

Deadspin is saying it isnt his kid though. Im not quite sure what to believe

edit: http://deadspin.com/adrian-petersons-son-h...iend-1443881283

so, it was a out of wedlock kid. Not AP jr. Not expected to survive, absolutely terrible

Hmm...time to go bet on the Panthers this week?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 11, 2013 -> 10:27 AM)
f*** off

My apologies, didn't read the story before posting that. Didn't realize it was a 2 year old from Kyle's post. Also didn't realize the severity of it.

The comment was in bad taste.

Had a good time at the Bears game.

Met Ditka and shook his hand at his restaurant before the game, sat up there with the Waddle and Silvy show. Had some Iron Mike Ale, which isn't as bad as I thought it might be (brewed by Leinenkugel's I found out). Da Coach was about as nice as a grumpy old guy who keeps having dudes walk up to him and ask for things can be.

Getting from Ditka's to a parking spot in a cash lots at the field took about an hour and 15 minutes, and I was surprised to find out that it costs 50 god damn dollars to park. Info on where to go was woefully low, so we ended up having to do a big loop-around to get back to the street we needed.

Sat in section 440, pretty good view for (relatively) cheap seats. IMO, better view/experience than watching at home. When you watch baseball or watch football from the endzone or something, it is often much better to watch on TV. Fans were cool, nobody being too obnoxious. I feel like there wasn't quite the edge to the atmosphere that you'd hope, but playing an 0-5 team can have that effect. We pretty much all knew we were going to win, which is nice from a stress standpoint. The only moment when it looked like we were probably going to lose, we had the big INT to save the game.

Getting out and onto I-55 was surprisingly easy. Pretty good day, pretty expensive, but a good time.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 11, 2013 -> 11:44 AM)
We don't know that. Maybe in some parallel universe, we get the FG and the pick 6. :P

To some extent, the Bears know they have a defense that creates TOs, and that is in the back of their coaches mind. This one instance is hindsight, but the coaching staff has their propensity to create TO's and Eli's INT rate in the back of their mind when they decide if they should go for it on 4th down.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 11, 2013 -> 02:31 PM)
Bears have had pretty good luck the past few years avoiding injuries.

Packers are pretty much going through this every year, including this year. It's aggravating.

Except for that whole Jay Cutler broken thumb thing that completely derailed a potential playoff team.

Rodgers has managed to stay very healthy despite their O-line issues.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 11, 2013 -> 02:38 PM)
Except for that whole Jay Cutler broken thumb thing that completely derailed a potential playoff team.

Rodgers has managed to stay very healthy despite their O-line issues.

That is the one good thing is that Rodgers hasn't missed much time.

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 11, 2013 -> 02:49 PM)
First person to suggest Urlachers return should be kicked in the nuts. Just sayin.

‏@danpompei

RT @porkchopBrian @danpompei Do you think Urlacher has been staying in shape with Williams injury.