• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 06:41 PM)
Pats aren't that good, but Saints are seriously overrated. And Brady is awesome

Their defense isn't as good as they've been made out to be so far.

I still don't know how the Pats limited Graham to no catches.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 06:40 PM)
More like sad Rob Ryan.

Hell of a throw by Brady.

D'oh!

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 06:41 PM)
Pats also have Collie now.

So what you are saying is a lot of patriots have birdies flying around their heads

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 15, 2013 -> 03:56 PM)
The defense is just decimated right now.

Now it is, but the D being terrible isn't a last 2 weeks thing.

My only hope is this stretch of one game in 23 days rests up Tillman to be 100%, gets Pea healthy, gets Tucker time to correct mistakes and we improve rest of year.

I'd also be willing to trade a draft pick next year for D tackle help. I don't think with our age we have the ability to waste a year with this talent.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 15, 2013 -> 12:14 PM)
I'd also be willing to trade a draft pick next year for D tackle help. I don't think with our age we have the ability to waste a year with this talent.

Trouble is, I'm not sure the Bears have the cap space to make a trade for anyone better than what's available on the scrap heap. In fact I'm pretty sure they don't.

Dan Pompeii was saying today that they have around 3 Million available, so if they made any move via trade they would have to start asking players like Jay and Briggs to take a paycut now in exchange for a bonus later

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 16, 2013 -> 06:33 PM)
I hope Peyton puts up 70 on Irsay's Colts for being a clown.

Those were some confusing and ridiculous statements coming the week before they were to honor Peyton

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 16, 2013 -> 04:27 PM)
I wouldnt mind him if he were healthy. I dont know if he is though, he hasnt played since last season

@JasonLaCanfora

On a conference call with reporters, Mark Slough, agent for Jay Ratliff, says NT is still recovering from injuries. Cannot play this year

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 17, 2013 -> 08:34 AM)
@JasonLaCanfora

On a conference call with reporters, Mark Slough, agent for Jay Ratliff, says NT is still recovering from injuries. Cannot play this year

"@BradleyBananas: @MartysaurusRex he’s all sorts of injured lol" don't believe everything you read.

According to Marty he's not hurt that bad....Also, why was he taking a physical(failed physical is why he got released) if he wasn't trying to come back?