2013-2014 NFL Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 01:04 PM)
I didnt realize Schwartz got into it with the booing fans last night(even though he is denying it today).

I guess he is just going out in a blaze of glory

I saw the footage that led people to say that and I don't think that's what he was doing. His screaming up towards the fans seemed to flow from the conversation he was having through his headset. I think he was looking up at the pressbox and screaming at whoever was talking to him in his ear.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 01:55 PM)
With the losses of Melton, Tillman, and Briggs I would guess petty bad. Maybe not this bad, but I think it's fair to say that it wouldn't be anywhere near last year. Peppers getting old hasn't helped either.

While it remains a good point, I would like to give Zack Bowman some props. He went from Aaron Rodgers's personal whipping boy to a very decent corner. We really have needed Tillman's knack for turnover creation, but Bowman has really filled in admirably. I would expect him to start next year -- it's just a matter of who the other starter is.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 11:53 AM)
It'd be interesting to see how the defense would have done if Lovie was still around.

Given how these guys aren't in positions to make plays, take poor angles, etc. All things that rarely happened with the Bears, I would presume much better. I'm not talking top 10 defense but I think a top 15-20 defense despite all of these injuries. Tucker is awful.

It could work to the Cowboys favor. They should be able to run the ball. I heard the Eagles D has held opponents to under 21 points in 10 of the past 11 games. No idea if that is true (too lazy to look up) but that is what they were saying on ESPN. Vikings were only team to really do much to their D since early in the season when the D was really porous.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 04:03 PM)
It could work to the Cowboys favor. They should be able to run the ball. I heard the Eagles D has held opponents to under 21 points in 10 of the past 11 games. No idea if that is true (too lazy to look up) but that is what they were saying on ESPN. Vikings were only team to really do much to their D since early in the season when the D was really porous.

They'll still probably abandon the run in the 2nd half for some reason.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 03:28 PM)
@AdamSchefter

Cowboys QB Tony Romo has been ruled out the rest of the season due to his back injury, per league source.

This is faked. The cowboys benched him because everyone knows he loses big games.

I don't know that we'll get enough more opportunities to post these, so.... without further adieu...

KYLE ORTON MAKES BAD CHOICES

kyle_orton_chicago_bears_5_drunk_picture

the classic. a staple.

ortondrunkagain.jpg

still conscious. still going. andrew wk can't party hard like this. honestly, even at 30 I could still bury it with that nasty broad with very little effort. this is an NFL QB, people.

kyle-orton-drunk5.jpg

spills happen

kyle_orton_chicago_bears_3_drunk_picture

fake blowjob. drink some water, bud.

kyle_orton_drunk41.jpg

back home. made it. let's drink a lot more.

kyle-orton-drunk-1.jpg

human mind always wins. instead of allowing alcohol poisoning, we're going to elect to "pass out". pictures ensue.

Kyle Orton.

Quick aside: Everyone pray for a Cowboys loss. I can only imagine the horrible calls to the Score if the Cowboys win and the Bears lose this weekend. "THAT ORTMON IS GREAT WE SHOULDA KEPT 'IM BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss."

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 11:13 PM)
I don't know that we'll get enough more opportunities to post these, so.... without further adieu...

KYLE ORTON MAKES BAD CHOICES

kyle_orton_chicago_bears_5_drunk_picture

the classic. a staple.

ortondrunkagain.jpg

still conscious. still going. andrew wk can't party hard like this. honestly, even at 30 I could still bury it with that nasty broad with very little effort. this is an NFL QB, people.

kyle-orton-drunk5.jpg

spills happen

kyle_orton_chicago_bears_3_drunk_picture

fake blowjob. drink some water, bud.

kyle_orton_drunk41.jpg

back home. made it. let's drink a lot more.

kyle-orton-drunk-1.jpg

human mind always wins. instead of allowing alcohol poisoning, we're going to elect to "pass out". pictures ensue.

Kyle Orton.

Quick aside: Everyone pray for a Cowboys loss. I can only imagine the horrible calls to the Score if the Cowboys win and the Bears lose this weekend. "THAT ORTMON IS GREAT WE SHOULDA KEPT 'IM BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss."

thank you so much for compiling that. I'm dying laughing.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 11:21 AM)
All I can think is you packer fans have no idea how spoiled you are when Mike McCarthy is your idea of a whipping boy for coaches.

The guy frustrates me on a regular basis. I'd shed no tears if he was canned, but until they get a real offensive line to protect their most important player it won't matter who the coach is.