2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Dec 29, 2013 -> 05:29 PM)
There's nothing idiotic in pointing out that the team looked bad in one specific area that Lovie really focused on and always seemed to have his team well-coached in. I really don't know why you think that's such a controversial or absurd idea. That's all anyone ever said. You're being ridiculous on this so I'm done responding at this point.

Stop backtracking. It was one idiotic play that you called Tucker out on. Packers players were standing around too. The Bears are playing an otherwise decent defensive game here, so you (and others) insinuating that that one idiotic play was Tuckers fault is moronic.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 29, 2013 -> 05:31 PM)
Stop backtracking. It was one idiotic play that you called Tucker out on. Packers players were standing around too. The Bears are playing an otherwise decent defensive game here, so you (and others) insinuating that that one idiotic play was Tuckers fault is moronic.

Seems to me that play was decided by whose sideline the ball went towards

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 29, 2013 -> 05:31 PM)

Ok going to immediately break my promise to stop responding because I really don't have a clue what you think I said. Yeah, I was commenting on one specific idiotic play. That's it. Anything else about wanting Tucker gone is completely unrelated to Lovie or that play in particular. On one very specific play, several people commented that Lovie's teams were always well-coached on that one very specific area. I don't know why you think that's moronic, idiotic or absurd or what you think I'm backtracking from. but I'm seriously done responding on this topic for really real now.

Edited by StrangeSox