2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 10:09 PM)
It's the super bowl. None of that matters. You're not selling anything.

FOX knew what they were doing. They knew this would be the reaction. If they wanted the boring, generic response then they would have grabbed Russell Wilson.

They have 2 weeks and 6 hours of pregame before kickoff. The Good vs Bad angle is more entertaining than whatever else they can find to talk about before kickoff.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 09:13 PM)
FOX knew what they were doing. They knew this would be the reaction. If they wanted the boring, generic response then they would have grabbed Russell Wilson.

They have 2 weeks and 6 hours of pregame before kickoff. The Good vs Bad angle is more entertaining than whatever else they can find to talk about before kickoff.

None of it affects anything. And you can play that angle without an interview. Everyone saw what he did.

It was a dumb call putting a firecracker on that quickly afterwards, frankly they are lucky he didn't drop a bunch of f bombs.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 10:18 PM)
Sherman is always like this.

Very true. But still, it seemed over the top for even him. Nobody ever says anything about him not being a good CB. In fact, I think most people realize he's one of the best in the NFL. Not sure why he felt the need to play the "chip on shoulder" card.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 07:18 PM)
Did the panel even ask Wilson a question? If so, I must have missed it.

Didn't see one....it was all Sherman....they gave him every chance to rehabilitate himself and I guess he did a little...but what an idiot

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 07:20 PM)
Very true. But still, it seemed over the top for even him. Nobody ever says anything about him not being a good CB. In fact, I think most people realize he's one of the best in the NFL. Not sure why he felt the need to play the "chip on shoulder" card.

Pretty sure he's referring to smack talk on the field

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 09:20 PM)

Dude, he's going to the f***ing SB. Let him be. f*** all the grandpa PC s***. Boring as f***.