2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 05:45 AM)
Can't blame Emery. You have a new coach and a guy who has a lot to prove no shows OTA's. No brainer.

I don't have any inside knowledge, but it seems he probably was told he was going to be moved. Personally, I wish the Bears had kept him. I think he still can be a good player if he can get healthy.

Great deal by Tampa. Understand what the Bears are doing. Hurts though, I thought he was going to be really good prior to that injury. I hope the Bears are confident his failures last year weren't as a result of him not having his strength fully built up.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 11:18 AM)
Great deal by Tampa. Understand what the Bears are doing. Hurts though, I thought he was going to be really good prior to that injury. I hope the Bears are confident his failures last year weren't as a result of him not having his strength fully built up.

He pretty much forced our hand by staying home for OTAs. We're lucky to get the 6th rounder because we were on the verge of releasing him IMO

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 05:23 PM)
I hope Brady gets hurt and the Pats are forced to use Tebow

I think Tebow could get some looks over Brady. Tebow brings a running ability which Brady does not. Plus Tebow is a guy who just wins.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 09:01 AM)
I think Tebow could get some looks over Brady. Tebow brings a running ability which Brady does not. Plus Tebow is a guy who just wins.

Tom Brady has lost 63% of his last 8 playoff games. Tim Tebow is .500 as a starting QB in the playoffs.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 08:08 PM)
Cutler not so subtly threw Tice under the bus while praising Trestman. He didn't respect Tice, it was clear, and I don't blame him really. Why should he?

I don't remember exactly what he said, but Marshall said something similar recently too that seemed like a jab at the past coaching staff.