2013-2014 NFL Thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 03:13 PM)
@AdamSchefter: Former Saints DT Sedrick Ellis has reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Chicago Bears.

Sounds like no Israel Idonije next year. Bummer, he was one of my favorite players.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jun 14, 2013 -> 01:05 PM)
What was Carimi's reason for ditching OTAs?

He wanted to work on his own with LeCharles Bentley in Arizona

My guess is that he was told that they were trying to move him so he just stayed away

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 14, 2013 -> 01:14 PM)
He wanted to work on his own with LeCharles Bentley in Arizona

My guess is that he was told that they were trying to move him so he just stayed away

Its just odd. But whatever its the past. Carimi gets to play with Bostad so its pretty much a big win for him.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/06/19/p...test=latestnews

NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. – State and local police spent hours at the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday night as another group of officers searched an industrial park about a mile away where a body was discovered the day before.

Police at the scene and prosecutors would not comment on the actions while Sports Illustrated, citing an unidentified source, reported that Hernandez was not believed to be a suspect in what was being treated as a possible homicide. Police had spoken with Hernandez, the magazine said.

Sports Illustrated reported that the link between Hernandez and the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., said the SUV was registered to Enterprise and investigators wanted to analyze it for fingerprints.

So we are looking at a decent chance that New England doesnt have Hernandez AND Gronkowski next season for a period of time. You have to wonder how that offense will look, including Welker every one of Bradys security blankets have been removed.

I feel like I should talk about basketball now

So we are looking at a decent chance that New England doesnt have Hernandez AND Gronkowski next season for a period of time. You have to wonder how that offense will look, including Welker every one of Bradys security blankets have been removed.

Yeah, but Tebow!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 02:10 PM)

YOU ALREADY POSTED THIS :D

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 02:50 PM)
I still think its the most natural position for him.

As an H-Back, yeah. Move him around the formation and get mismatches, ala Aaron Hernandez or Chris Cooley. If you use him as a traditional inline tight end, he'd get blown the f up.

I think an H back would be the best position for him. He isnt exceptionally tall and he really hasnt been asked to do much blocking in his entire life, not sure how he would fare against some D lineman if asked to block for a run. At least as an H back if he is blocking he can get going downhill

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 02:55 PM)
As an H-Back, yeah. Move him around the formation and get mismatches, ala Aaron Hernandez or Chris Cooley. If you use him as a traditional inline tight end, he'd get blown the f up.

I like your thoughts and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 09:19 AM)
A law enforcement official tells FOX Boston that Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez "appears to be directly tied to the homicide" of "associate" Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Mass.

holy f***

From Fox Boston, yowza:

A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22638740/...e#ixzz2Wlb7fm9m