2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 11:02 AM)
So wait a minute. Be out with a guy at a bar, rent a car in your name, kill guy not far from your house, leave car in area as well?

I've never covered up a murder, but I don't know that this would be the way to do it.

What an idiot. I've gotten away with all of my murders.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 12:20 PM)
There are reportedly now 2 additional incidents involving Hernandez, drinking, and night clubs. He's apparently an angry dude. That's 4, including a murder. One of them saw a handgun being discarded.

Well, it sounds like he'll soon have plenty of time to be angry and fight and get raped in prison.

And yes, I purposely added that last part due to an endless thread somewhere on soxtalk. :P

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 12:20 PM)
There are reportedly now 2 additional incidents involving Hernandez, drinking, and night clubs. He's apparently an angry dude. That's 4, including a murder. One of them saw a handgun being discarded.

Apparently Evan Rodriguez was similar to Aaron Hernandez after all. Unfortunately it had nothing to do with football.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 01:28 PM)
It keeps getting better. He destroyed his home security system AND his cell phone, and hired a professional cleaning service to clean his house yesterday.

No way he's not going to end up doing some serious jail time.

Yeah - good luck explaining that.

Id always rather be trying to explain away why I did something, then have blood evidence.

Q: Why did you destroy your cell phone and home security system?

A: I got home and I was super drunk. The alarm started ringing and I was trying to use my cell phone to turn it off (who knows if systems have this but well just assume) and couldnt get it to work. I raged and started breaking s***.

Q: Why did you hire a cleaning service?

A: Because I just had raged and destroyed my house the night before, and aint nobody got time to clean that mess up.

:)

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 02:14 PM)
Id always rather be trying to explain away why I did something, then have blood evidence.

Q: Why did you destroy your cell phone and home security system?

A: I got home and I was super drunk. The alarm started ringing and I was trying to use my cell phone to turn it off (who knows if systems have this but well just assume) and couldnt get it to work. I raged and started breaking s***.

Q: Why did you hire a cleaning service?

A: Because I just had raged and destroyed my house the night before, and aint nobody got time to clean that mess up.

:)

Q: Why did you leave late at night with the deceased person and 2 other people, and return without the deceased person(who just happened to die on that night, 1 mile from your home)?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:16 PM)
Q: Why did you leave late at night with the deceased person and 2 other people, and return without the deceased person(who just happened to die on that night, 1 mile from your home)?

We dropped him off here and I don't know what happened to him after that.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 02:16 PM)

A: I dunno I was really drunk, I couldnt even operate my security system. I thought he had gone home with some girl and that hed text me in the morning.

Its always better to seem suspicious then have physical evidence connecting you to a crime. Even if they can show you bleached your entire house, its still 100% better than them finding blood of a dead guy.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 02:23 PM)
A: I dunno I was really drunk, I couldnt even operate my security system. I thought he had gone home with some girl and that hed text me in the morning.

Its always better to seem suspicious then have physical evidence connecting you to a crime. Even if they can show you bleached your entire house, its still 100% better than them finding blood of a dead guy.

You should do bad s***.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 02:55 PM)
I'm starting to think that Badger is actually a professional criminal, not a lawyer. ;)

You make it sound like there's a difference. ;)

Weird that its the week of the NBA Finals (again). OJ and the Bronco chase happened 19 years ago this week.