2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 09:15 AM)

If nothing else, that particular prison is going to have a hell of a good football team next year.

EDIT: Oh, look at me going again, presuming guilt. Innocent until proven guilty! (which he f***ing will be)

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 04:59 PM)
@AdamSchefter

Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

Game...........set..........match

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 02:59 PM)
@AdamSchefter

Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

So he was part of another murder in 2012?

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
Pretty cool that the Patriots are allowing people to trade in their Hernandez jersey's for another players jersey on July 6th and 7th.

That's cool. Of course, they don't want people walking around in a Hernandez jersey, either.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:47 AM)
Buddy just texted me this:

"Bill Polian is talking about how he is the man because he passed on drafting Aaron Hernandez, but he drafted Rae Carruth in the first round in 1997"

That's awesome

Yeah, I think Adam Schefter tweeted that last night. Polian got a lot of crap for gloating about that. Guess what, most teams passed on Hernandez 3 times before the Patriots took him, so it isnt as if Polian was some genius

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:53 AM)
Yeah, I think Adam Schefter tweeted that last night. Polian got a lot of crap for gloating about that. Guess what, most teams passed on Hernandez 3 times before the Patriots took him, so it isnt as if Polian was some genius

Is it bad that I wish the Bears had drafted him? I would gladly take 1956 yards & 18 TDs in 38 games out of my tight end. So he's a murderer, he gawn now, move on to the next player.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:53 AM)

I plan on writing about this soon, but EVERY team picks up s***heads. It's the NFL. Generally speaking, these guys aren't smart and they haven't always been surrounded by the best people. Hell, Marvin Harrison was considered to be one of the good guys, a quiet type, a hard worker, and like 2 months after he retired he was involved with a shooting. Who in the hell would have ever guessed that?

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:57 AM)
I plan on writing about this soon, but EVERY team picks up s***heads. It's the NFL. Generally speaking, these guys aren't smart and they haven't always been surrounded by the best people. Hell, Marvin Harrison was considered to be one of the good guys, a quiet type, a hard worker, and like 2 months after he retired he was involved with a shooting. Who in the hell would have ever guessed that?

point wite

You have to think there can be a point where the NFL starts really getting hurt by all this stuff. The NBA was dealing with this a while back. It's hard to cheer for a bunch of murderers (unless you're a Ravens fan)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:57 AM)
Is it bad that I wish the Bears had drafted him? I would gladly take 1956 yards & 18 TDs in 38 games out of my tight end. So he's a murderer, he gawn now, move on to the next player.

+1. Since when is it a surprise that an NFL player is a total piece of s***? Its not a reflection on anyone but himself. I would have gladly taken production like that.