2013-2014 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 08:52 AM)
I really don't understand why we dropped Scott to carry an arsenal of tight ends (and mediocre ones at best after Bennett). Makes no sense. I understand if they pick him back up in a week (since he wouldn't be ready this week anyway) but now you risk losing a quality swing tackle on the bench and the Bears need depth at the tackle position.

Maybe his knee is f***ed? He got it drained in the first week of preseason, and hasnt gotten on the field yet. That is more than a red flag.

I also read that if they cut him now, they dont guarantee his salary for the season and save money

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
Maybe his knee is f***ed? He got it drained in the first week of preseason, and hasnt gotten on the field yet. That is more than a red flag.

I also read that if they cut him now, they dont guarantee his salary for the season and save money

Ooh, so that move is craftier than the initial article made it seem. Good work Ky.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 02:49 PM)
Ooh, so that move is craftier than the initial article made it seem. Good work Ky.

Even Bears writers have this inner-meathead thing that doesn't instantly go to the real reason something is going on, and instead goes to whatever is the most controversial.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 04:03 PM)
I'm not sure you want that as a Packers fan. All he does is win.

he wants the world to end with a Vince Young vs Tim Tebow NFC Championship game. The Packers just arent holding up their end of the bargain

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 04:13 PM)
he wants the world to end with a Vince Young vs Tim Tebow NFC Championship game. The Packers just arent holding up their end of the bargain

The Packers signed the best of both of those worlds with Seneca Wallace anyways

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 07:27 PM)
Nothing about Urlachers comments about faking injuries yet?

No idea why he would say this publicly.

He keeps coming off as a whiny little b**** who is bitter about the Bears not throwing stupid money at him based on his history and not reality.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 04:13 PM)

The Packers cutting Vince Young has killed that dream. No need to watch football this year.