2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Few thoughts...

1. Offensive line played well in pass pro. But more importantly, Cutler got rid of the ball quickly - that might be the most improved aspect of his game.

2. The Bengals are a very undisciplined team. That was just bad.

3. Like the 2nd half adjustments that were made by the coaching staff. But most importantly, the defense yet again comes up with a huge play when we needed it most.

Lot of room for improvement, but to get a win against one of the best teams in the AFC is a great way to start the year.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 8, 2013 -> 03:30 PM)
Few thoughts...

1. Offensive line played well in pass pro. But more importantly, Cutler got rid of the ball quickly - that might be the most improved aspect of his game.

2. The Bengals are a very undisciplined team. That was just bad.

3. Like the 2nd half adjustments that were made by the coaching staff. But most importantly, the defense yet again comes up with a huge play when we needed it most.

Lot of room for improvement, but to get a win against one of the best teams in the AFC is a great way to start the year.

Honestly, I thought the only thing that was bad for the Bengals was their coaching. Using all timeouts before the 8 minute mark. The whole having 10 or 12 men on the field is a reflection of the coaching staff not preparing their team. One time, the player argued with the coach even saying the signal he held up means they're supposed to go into the game. And the coach didn't argue back.

Honestly, I feel like, for the first time in my lifetime, the Bengals have the talent, but are going to be held back by Marvin Lewis.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 8, 2013 -> 01:24 PM)
Such a bs call on that late hit to setup the jets but that was funny.

I agree...I HATE. That call...if you're going to call that you have to allow the qb to get destroyed when he cuts it back inside