2013 MLB Catch-All thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 04:36 AM)
Even in her prime, Anna Benson was not as hot as people made her out to be and she came off as a b**** in interviews as well. Her husband was overrated as well on the diamond.

Not looking so good without all the make-up and the beauty of youth and plastic surgery to cover up her ugliness.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2013 -> 10:37 PM)
Carlos Gomez with the play of the year to end the Reds/Brewers game

Perfectly timed but the Machado play the other day was better to me. Maybe because I think Gomez is a douche and acted like it after the catch.

What was Votto complaining about to the ump after the catch?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 05:42 AM)
Perfectly timed but the Machado play the other day was better to me. Maybe because I think Gomez is a douche and acted like it after the catch.

Considering the game situation, Gomez's has to rank higher IMO. Gomez is and always has been a douche though.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 05:36 AM)
Even in her prime, Anna Benson was not as hot as people made her out to be and she came off as a b**** in interviews as well. Her husband was overrated as well on the diamond.

He made it to the majors about ten years too early for her, you know she wishes she was a reality TV star diva, but too late for that.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 05:34 AM)
He made it to the majors about ten years too early for her, you know she wishes she was a reality TV star diva, but too late for that.

By Christian Boone

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The estranged wife of former big league pitcher Kris Benson remained behind bars late Monday on charges she threatened with a gun at his Smyrna apartment, according to TMZ.

Records from the Cobb County Sheriff’s Office show that Anna Benson, a former model and star of the VH-1 reality series, “Baseball Wives,” was charged with two counts of felony aggravated assault with a weapon, one count of criminal trespass and one count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.

As of 9 p.m. Monday, Benson had not posted bond and remained in the Cobb County Jail, a sheriff’s official said.

TMZ, quoting the police report, says Anna Benson arrived at her husband’s apartment and threatened to hit him with an “expandable metal baton.” She was allegedly upset that she had been forced by the judge hearing the couple’s divorce to vacate the home they once shared.

Anna Benson is then alleged to have produced a handgun and (asked for/extorted) money from the former Sprayberry High School standout. TMZ said Kris Benson told police his wife was wearing a bulletproof vest at the time.

Kris Benson left the apartment, telling her he was getting the money. Instead, according to TMZ, he called police.

Kris Benson starred at Clemson and played in the majors with Pittsburgh, NY Mets, Baltimore and Texas.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 05:42 AM)

Votto didn't think he caught it because he never showed the ball to the umps.

It's amazing Votto hit that ball that far. He got the sweet part of the bat on it, but it didn't even look like he put a good swing on it. He is strong.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 08:30 AM)
It makes me feel better about myself that I had no idea that show existed.

And those pictures do not make any of those women look very attractive.

I like how all but 2 of them are divorced from their husbands, and the last one "dated Nyjer Morgan".

Nyjer Morgans castoff somehow made the show. lol

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 02:41 PM)
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-leag...-180906313.html

Newest Marlins' marketing trick, promoting ticket packages around opposing players/teams like Gio Gonzalez.

Taking a page out of the Cubs playbook. They did that a few years ago with billboards featuring Pujols & Jeter.