Playoff Schedule

Steff

The first round starts 2 or 3 days after the regular season. I believe the match ups and home field are determined by record until the World Series. Looks like if the Sox made the playoffs they would start out on the road. So Oct 3,4 would probably be the first home playoff game.

Crap.

The first round starts 2 or 3 days after the regular season. I believe the match ups and home field are determined by record until the World Series. Looks like if the Sox made the playoffs they would start out on the road. So Oct 3,4 would probably be the first home playoff game.

Nope. ESPN's afternoon Divisional Playoffs Game 1 is Sept. 30th.

Also keep in mind that, like in 2000, we'll probably be scheduled for the off hour games, rather than prime time night games that the Yankees always get.

The other thing that affects things is where does the wild card come from? Probably will be from the west division, but it could be Boston. Best record plays the wild card, unless they're from the same division, I believe.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Anywhere I can get, or does anyone know a prelim schedule? Trying to plan some out of town trips and I definitely don't want to have conflict with the Sox playoff games..  ;)

dont take vacation till mid/late october than it wont get in the way of any future sox playoff plans lol........ :lol:

Like Koch This, Weekend games aren't much of a problem for me, since I'm not having many weekend days at work during the month of October...Since I'm going to very few Blackhawks games this year (maybe 1 or 2), I can afford a playoff game or two.

We should be getting our schedules together at that time and maybe have a big tailgate before the game.

dont take vacation till mid/late october than it wont get in the way of any future sox playoff plans lol........ :lol:

LOL... trying to plan the BBQ, too. If I wait to long.. it'll be too cold for the pool. However... the spa is being delivered October 14th :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL... trying to plan the BBQ, too. If I wait to long.. it'll be too cold for the pool. However... the spa is being delivered October 14th  :headbang

lol with as warm as that water is you dont need a spa.. just a few more jets in the pool........ :lol: i dont think youll have any problems come late oct.. for a bbq.......

LOL... trying to plan the BBQ, too. If I wait to long.. it'll be too cold for the pool. However... the spa is being delivered October 14th  :headbang

I dunno, there were some days in December a couple years ago where it was in the 80s...Ya never can count on the weather in Chicagoland. Maybe KW will give us good weather during the playoffs??? :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I dunno, there were some days in December a couple years ago where it was in the 80s...Ya never can count on the weather in Chicagoland.  Maybe KW will give us good weather during the playoffs??? :lol:

kw change his name to mother nature or is he just f***in her for nice weather these days?????? :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
He's just gonna f*** with her for a few days to get what he wants...He IS a pimp, don'tcha know!

yeah hes a pimp alright... more like a pimp-le....on the ass of the white sox org....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Do said 'voices' have anything to do with Bmr's 'visions'???

umm no .. they are my own personal voices and i dont share.......get your own......