Playoff Schedule

Steff

Guest hotsoxchick1
I've had my own, dear.  I was just thinking that more than gambling was done during your trip out west! ;)

:nono :nono :nono dont even go there.... nothing happened.......not that its any of your f***in business anyhow....... :nono :nono :nono :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh no biggie...Just thinking you may have...ummm..."traded recipes" over there!!! ;)

umm i dont kiss and tell my tales.. unlike someone else who performs them live an in public........ ;) :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm gonna have to tell Guido you're talking about him! :lol:

guido wasnt even there..........do i really need to spell it out to ya heather.. you and maury are the topic of discussion here not guido.. ;) duh.......

guido wasnt even there..........do i really need to spell it out to ya heather.. you and maury are the topic of discussion here not guido..  ;) duh.......

You don't need to SPELL anything out here...I was the spelling bee champion in grade school...And there was nothing between Maury and Me...

I think someone's just jealous that Maury would consider me before herself.

Guest hotsoxchick1
You don't need to SPELL anything out here...I was the spelling bee champion in grade school...And there was nothing between Maury and Me...

well ms spelling bee champ.... lmao..if you only knew.......you want maury hes all yours.. hes been my friend for a long time and i dont see that changing anytime soon.. besides yours and his f***ing around is not my concern.. what is my concern is how you embarrassed others as well as yourself in public.... if you dont have alot of shameful feelings from that alone, then you are exactly opposite of what you been spweing to all of us for the past few years........virgin my ass....... :lol: :D :D

well ms spelling bee champ.... lmao..if you only knew.......you want maury hes all yours.. hes been my friend for a long time and i dont see that changing anytime soon.. besides yours and his f***ing around is not my concern.. what is my concern is how you embarrassed others as well as yourself in public.... if you dont have alot of shameful feelings  from that alone, then you are exactly opposite of what you been spweing to all of us for the past few years........virgin my ass....... :lol:  :D  :D

Boom!!!!!!! :ph34r:

well ms spelling bee champ.... lmao..if you only knew.......you want maury hes all yours.. hes been my friend for a long time and i dont see that changing anytime soon.. besides yours and his f***ing around is not my concern.. what is my concern is how you embarrassed others as well as yourself in public.... if you dont have alot of shameful feelings from that alone, then you are exactly opposite of what you been spweing to all of us for the past few years........virgin my ass....... :lol: :D :D

Don't be trying to look like someone who's "higher than life" now!

I'm still a virgin and am proud of it. I was heavily intoxicated on that Saturday, but still didn't get even to first base.

You REALLY need to watch what you post!!! :fyou

I'm still a virgin and am proud of it. I was heavily intoxicated on that Saturday, but still didn't get even to first base.

First of all, i think that its great that Heather is a virgin. I realize she acted like a fool, but she apologized and i think she learned her lesson. I have to say im sure ive made a fool of myself when drinking, too.

Guest hotsoxchick1

you past first base... of course you couldnt handle your liquor enough to realize it but about 30 people saw it ..........no ones actin higher than life ..just pointing out that you shouldnt be sayin one thing and doin another.......if you cant take the heat stay the hell out of the kitchen.. did you honestly think that this would ever rest???? llmao.......... ;) i dont need to watch what i post you need to watch what you do in the public eye........ :D

Anywhere I can get, or does anyone know a prelim schedule? Trying to plan some out of town trips and I definitely don't want to have conflict with the Sox playoff games..  ;)

You'll have to check with the TV networks to get that info. :D