Sports Media discussion

4 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

It’s such a petty s%*# move by Dan, total unforced error.  Be professional.   he is the voice and big name of that station and he couldn’t act like a fucking adult for a five minute crosstalk because a guy on the other side works with some shitty people.  Guess what Dan, North and McNeil also have some shitty takes and tweets in their history and you worked with them for years, and also DAN HIMSELF HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR SEXIST TWEETS.

for a guy who has a thing about telling people to be professional, he sure didn’t follow his own advice 

It's also old school gate keeping. He doesn't like Barstool. Eddie didn't do anything to Bernstein, and the station he is employed by decided to bring Eddie in to co-host. He decided to act tough (while Eddie was on a remote btw and not in studio) and put him in an uncomfortable spot, for absolutely no reason other than he's an old cranky asshole. I can be a giant prick to people when I think it's deserved, but there is no way anyone can make a coherent argument that Eddie deserved any of that. Just a shitty thing to do, and quite frankly the heat Bernstein is getting is long overdue

• Like 2

On 9/12/2024 at 10:24 AM, Tony said:

It's also old school gate keeping. He doesn't like Barstool. Eddie didn't do anything to Bernstein, and the station he is employed by decided to bring Eddie in to co-host. He decided to act tough (while Eddie was on a remote btw and not in studio) and put him in an uncomfortable spot, for absolutely no reason other than he's an old cranky asshole. I can be a giant prick to people when I think it's deserved, but there is no way anyone can make a coherent argument that Eddie deserved any of that. Just a shitty thing to do, and quite frankly the heat Bernstein is getting is long overdue

Absolutely on all of this.  Look, there’s plenty of things to not like about barstool but Eddie isn’t one of them and Dan is just an asshole.  Hope the stoolies make his professional life rough going forward.