Gotta Leave

CubKilla

Leaving Friday AM for a 2 week work detail in Southern Illinois. During that time, I will have no internet access :angry: . Damn hillbilly areas of Illinois. It is my hope, upon my return, that the White Sox are looking to increase an AL Central lead against Boston on Sept. 2nd..... the day I shall return to posting at SoxNet.

Take care.

Be safe.

GO SOX! :headbang :usa

Guest hotsoxchick1
Leaving Friday AM for a 2 week work detail in Southern Illinois. During that time, I will have no internet access  :angry: . Damn hillbilly areas of Illinois. It is my hope, upon my return, that the White Sox are looking to increase an AL Central lead against Boston on Sept. 2nd..... the day I shall return to posting at SoxNet.

Take care.

Be safe.

GO SOX!  :headbang :usa

have fun at the state fair killa hon.. stay away from those 4 H babes.....lol..... theyre a bit more than you can handle..... ;) :lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Have as much fun as you can up there.

down there jason.. the state fair is down south of us.... springfield......south.. down....... :lol: :lol:

Leaving Friday AM for a 2 week work detail in Southern Illinois. During that time, I will have no internet access  :angry: . Damn hillbilly areas of Illinois. It is my hope, upon my return, that the White Sox are looking to increase an AL Central lead against Boston on Sept. 2nd..... the day I shall return to posting at SoxNet.

Take care.

Be safe.

GO SOX!  :headbang :usa

Hey Killa, Where are you going to be in So. Ill? If I get the chance, I might look you up and have a cold one with you. I live about 20 miles from the Illinois - Kentucky border.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Actually Ms. Einstein, if Jas lives in LA, which i think he does, it IS up there to him, ummmmmmmmm  DUH.  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang

uhh but its down from where killa is coming from.......thats what i meant....... ;)