North Korea

HuskyCaucasian

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 09:00 PM)
Did it really need to be in green?

Ever since gun control has been in risk of major sanctions I see a lot of meathead posts on my Facebook that something like his comment definitely isn't surprising or out of the norm.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 23, 2013 -> 09:15 AM)
Ever since gun control has been in risk of major sanctions I see a lot of meathead posts on my Facebook that something like his comment definitely isn't surprising or out of the norm.

People are actively rooting for World War III on your facebook feed? You need new facebook friends.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 23, 2013 -> 08:15 AM)

I sometimes wish I was born on another planet when I run into people of that ilk. Happily, that isn't too often- but they exist, and that's just a damn shame.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 08:23 AM)
The US just ran exercises of dry nuclear runs...

http://www.wsbt.com/news/sns-rt-us-korea-n...0,3731014.story

good. that oughta shut those f***ers up.

yeah you can shoot missiles at us, but our bombers are already AT YOUR HOUSE. you wouldn't be alive to see your nukes hit. :)

QUOTE (Reddy @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 10:31 AM)
good. that oughta shut those f***ers up.

yeah you can shoot missiles at us, but our bombers are already AT YOUR HOUSE. you wouldn't be alive to see your nukes hit. :)

It'll just encourage them.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 12:58 PM)
At the end of the day I think this is all just the kid trying to show the world that he is just as "tough" as his dad and grandpa. Once he wrings some concessions out of someone (more oil, more food, etc) he'll crawl back into his hole.

A sniper bullet would be cheaper.

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 12:10 AM)
When we meddle with who occupies the office of head of state in other countries, it usually blows up in our face

I agree, I just dont want to see this guy try and blow up our face

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 09:14 AM)
Um...should I be checking CNN to see if Los Angeles still exists? If it does...it could be worse.

so we should just let him play his games and signal to leaders everywhere that if you just act bats*** crazy enough you'll get everything you ask for?

QUOTE (Reddy @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 10:44 AM)
so we should just let him play his games and signal to leaders everywhere that if you just act bats*** crazy enough you'll get everything you ask for?

And let's say that he were to be assassinated...can you guarantee me that their generals won't use that as an excuse to lash out and actually strike something?

QUOTE (Reddy @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 09:44 AM)

That's been our plan for a while now, especially with NK.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 11:18 AM)
No letting crazy dictators put together nuclear programs is a great idea.

I totally agree.

We should have been on this problem in 2002 and 2003 when they reprocessed those fuel rods, that was the key time, we stopped negotiating with them then, declared that negotiations were just aiding the enemy, and then turned our backs to deal with a different, um, issue. If we'd kept the fuel rods under seal, as they were until October, 2002 when the monitoring equipment was removed, we wouldn't have this problem right now.

We're still paying for that lunacy 10 years later.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 10:22 AM)
I totally agree.

We should have been on this problem in 2002 and 2003 when they reprocessed those fuel rods, that was the key time, we stopped negotiating with them then, declared that negotiations were just aiding the enemy, and then turned our backs to deal with a different, um, issue. If we'd kept the fuel rods under seal, as they were until October, 2002 when the monitoring equipment was removed, we wouldn't have this problem right now.

Thankfully there was only ever nuclear productivity made during the Bush administration, and not for decades and decades.

Yea totally, what tragedies have befallen us at the hands of North Korea in the past 10 years. If only things had been different, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN PEACE.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 10:37 AM)
Yea totally, what tragedies have befallen us at the hands of North Korea in the past 10 years. If only things had been different, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN PEACE.

uh, what?

if we'd paid any attention to NK the last 10 years, we potentially wouldn't be at the point we're at now.