And i thought school would be fun

Cerbaho-WG

Day started off pretty well. Out of the blue, some senior I never even knew existed just starting talking to me. Really nice girl, but all downhill after that. I received homework in the following classes: Pre-Cal (left the book at school. Thank you Study Hall for saving me there), German V (finished, yay), Psych (bleh) and AP Econ.

What was my AP Econ homework on the first day? 400 word Internal Assessment in which I have to comment on a magazine article and apply it to economic theory.

YAY!

Day started off pretty well. Out of the blue, some senior I never even knew existed just starting talking to me. Really nice girl, but all downhill after that. I received homework in the following classes: Pre-Cal (left the book at school. Thank you Study Hall for saving me there), German V (finished, yay), Psych (bleh) and AP Econ.

What was my AP Econ homework on the first day? 400 word Internal Assessment in which I have to comment on a magazine article and apply it to economic theory.

YAY!

I took pre-calc last year, not fun. Bad times. I heard from some friends that took econ last year that's its a ton of work. Of course that's expected considering it's an AP.

School does blow, doesn't it? I have to start Wednesday.

YAY!

Jesus Christ! Your senior schedule is harder than every class I ever took in High School combined. My senior schedule was T.A., Gov't/Econ, English, and Auto.

I think you'll like Econ, at least i did, but i had a really cool teacher, plus business is more forte.

Mike, do you speak German fluently?

As far as the homework, sounds fun. I sure as hell hope I don't have any crap to do on my first day of school (College starts up on Monday for me)

I think you'll like Econ, at least i did, but i had a really cool teacher, plus business is more forte. 

Mike, do you speak German fluently?

As far as the homework, sounds fun.  I sure as hell hope I don't have any crap to do on my first day of school (College starts up on Monday for me)

I had a completely insane Econ teacher, I had no clue what was being taught, and got an A. I don't know how I did it.

I did have an awesome Government teacher though, loved that class.

YAY!

Jesus Christ! Your senior schedule is harder than every class I ever took in High School combined. My senior schedule was T.A., Gov't/Econ, English, and Auto.

I start tommorow and me being as stupid as I am, took a pretty tough senior schedule. Got the Honors classes in english, spanish, amer. legal, algebra, physics and an AP class in Computer Science, not looking forward to tommorow :angry:

Oh, my 2nd semester is even worse:

1- Study Hall

2- Contemporary Literature (Honors)

3- Sociology

4- Lunch

5/6- Pre-Calculus

7/8- AP/IB German V

9- AP Government

10- AP/IB Economics

Must. Shoot. Self.

Good God, how many hours of school is that?

Say what you want, I remember my senior year in H.S....lots of AP classes and the usual Gov/Econ, etc....don't wish for it to pass too quickly, cause you'll spend the rest of your life wishing you were still in high school...ah, the wonderful year of 1995.

Oh, my 2nd semester is even worse:

1- Study Hall

2- Contemporary Literature (Honors)

3- Sociology

4- Lunch

5/6- Pre-Calculus

7/8- AP/IB German V

9- AP Government

10- AP/IB Economics

Must. Shoot. Self.

That sucks. My senior year I at least got out pretty much after lunch.

I had:

1st Period

2nd Period

3rd: Econ

4th: Physics

5th: English

I only remember taking computer arts and I think Poly Sci was my other class, but I'm not positive on that. I also took SOciology one semester. I had my last period off.

All I know is I never took any damn honors or AP classes. I took two Freshman year and decided it wasn't worth it. I still got into college and now those highschool grades don't matter. Its all up to my college grades to decide whether I get into Stanford Law :headbang

Say what you want, I remember my senior year in H.S....lots of AP classes and the usual Gov/Econ, etc....don't wish for it to pass too quickly, cause you'll spend the rest of your life wishing you were still in high school...ah, the wonderful year of 1995.

Definately...senior year kicks ass. Still, college is way better and I'm gonna milk it as long as I can (Thank you 3 years of law school :D )

I liked high school so much I stayed an extra year! I've never heard of those classes though, do you Americans not have sciences? 3 of my grade 12 classes were, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. No Econonmics or Poli Sci(though I got that one covered) and least of all a high school sociology class? :huh: We Canucks are a little slow I guess EH.

I liked high school so much I stayed an extra year!  I've never heard of those classes though, do you Americans not have sciences?  3 of my grade 12 classes were, Physics,  Biology and Chemistry.  No Econonmics or Poli Sci(though I got that one covered) and least of all a high school sociology class? :huh: We Canucks are a little slow I guess EH.

I took PHysics, great class ever. My teacher got pregnant so we had this replacement. He's like if the final is gonna hurt your grades, then don't take it.

All we ever did in that class was kick back and relax. Hell sometimes we could even drive to the local del taco, pick up some food and bring it back into class :headbang

I took PHysics, great class ever.  My teacher got pregnant so we had this replacement.  He's like if the final is gonna hurt your grades, then don't take it.

All we ever did in that class was kick back and relax.  Hell sometimes we could even drive to the local del taco, pick up some food and bring it back into class  :headbang

Wow, I could never be that laid back with my class...

But then again, you could wear White Sox gear, and then all would be ok...

On the subject of school, I was chatting with ElCaballo45 the other day, and he gave me a great idea to use when I finally become a math teacher in a year. Whenever I ask for a student to put a math problem on the board, I will tell him or her "You can put it on the boooooooooard, Yesssssssss!!!" :lol:

I took PHysics, great class ever.  My teacher got pregnant so we had this replacement.  He's like if the final is gonna hurt your grades, then don't take it.

All we ever did in that class was kick back and relax.  Hell sometimes we could even drive to the local del taco, pick up some food and bring it back into class  :headbang

On the subject of school, I was chatting with ElCaballo45 the other day, and he gave me a great idea to use when I finally become a math teacher in a year. Whenever I ask for a student to put a math problem on the board, I will tell him or her "You can put it on the boooooooooard, Yesssssssss!!!" :lol:

And I'll go into that class one day and throw an eraser at ya. :lol:

And I'll go into that class one day and throw an eraser at ya. :lol:

And you'd miss in Navarroesque fashion!!! :lol: