D*** drawn on my screen door...

JPN366

Yeah, I know this is a weird topic, but I've been confused by this and I thought I'd get some opinions about it. It happened back in September. My wife, my son and I all left the house one night for no more than an hour to visit her stepsister in the hospital who had just given birth. We did not go far down the road at all. We did not broadcast this either. We live in a well lit cul-de-sac, in fact there is an old school lamp post at the end of our driveway. I cannot remember if the porch lights were on or not. Our neighbors on either side were not home during the time we were gone. My car was still in the driveway, all the lights were on inside as well as the TV. Anyway, when we returned, we discovered a d*** had been drawn with someone's finger on the glass of the screen door. And it wasn't just a quick drawing, it was anatomically correct, large and long. Not triumphant like Jonah Hill's drawings in Superbad, but very detailed. The reason why I know this happened while we were gone was because our dog was very anxious and continued to stare at the door long after we had gotten home. I hear him go crazy barking even when I open the screen door. When you're all done laughing, I'll continue...

Okay, the reason I mention it is because I'm wondering if it means anything or if it was just opportunistic juvenile deliquents. We didn't see anybody near our house before we left, but it was dark. And I learned later that there had been some kids arrested in the neighborhood for breaking into houses, amongst other things. That seems like the logical explanation, less likely than someone trying to break in, giving up and doing some art or someone we know waiting until we leave to do something. Too random for it to be personal. Or could it be a stalker of some kind? I looked all around the outside of the house and at our cars and saw nothing else. The only other conclusion I could make for the motivation is because I have a Seahawks license plate frame on my car and it was a couple of days after the game with the Packers. We have since turned on all the outside lights around the house at night and nothing has happened. Anybody have any ideas or am I just over thinking it?

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 16, 2013 -> 03:43 PM)
Kids being kids. If no other incidents have happened since September, I wouldn't worry about it.

I wonder why it took you so long to post this? Has it been bothering you or something.

Sort of, I guess I'm paranoid. Just always wondering WTF, you know. I think it's the boldness of it. It had to have taken at least 5 or more minutes to draw. It was very detailed. My dog is going crazy on the other side of the door and there was no way to be sure no one was home.

Edited by JPN366

When I was a kid, I took a s*** in a Mountain Dew box and put it on a neighbor's car. My friend then pissed on the box. It was 10 degrees, so the s*** box froze to the vehicle with piss.

Be happy it was just a dick drawing. :)

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 17, 2013 -> 12:31 AM)
If you're that upset about something this trivial, I imagine you must live in Pleasantville :lol:

Not upset about it. I figured it was kids who did it, just thought I'd share since it's a funny story and see if other people drew the same conclusion that I had. My wife on the other hand was very creeped out by the incident. I know as a teenager, I had people draw dicks in the dirt on my car, but not to the level of detail this one was. I think that's the weird part to me, someone took their time with it. Seems odd to me.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 17, 2013 -> 12:57 PM)
Not upset about it. I figured it was kids who did it, just thought I'd share since it's a funny story and see if other people drew the same conclusion that I had. My wife on the other hand was very creeped out by the incident. I know as a teenager, I had people draw dicks in the dirt on my car, but not to the level of detail this one was. I think that's the weird part to me, someone took their time with it. Seems odd to me.

The details mean that they are Satanists.