Final Four predictions thread

I think that 0-6 thing is getting way overblown.

First of all lets think about the insane part of that, they won 26 games by double digits. How ridiculous is that?

Now moving on to the negative perception of the 0-6. Florida only lost 7 games, that means you can spin it as "Florida was only beaten by double digits once", thus they had a chance to win almost every game they played but 1. The losses were almost all on the road, @ AZ by 1 where they gave up 6 points in the final minute to lose (AZ shot 21 fts to FLA 8), "neutral" floor to K-State (game was played in Kansas City, @ Mizzou, @ Tenn, @ UK and neutral against Ole Miss, meaning Florida only lost 1 game when on a neutral or home court.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 21, 2013 -> 01:08 AM)
I think that 0-6 thing is getting way overblown.

First of all lets think about the insane part of that, they won 26 games by double digits. How ridiculous is that?

Now moving on to the negative perception of the 0-6. Florida only lost 7 games, that means you can spin it as "Florida was only beaten by double digits once", thus they had a chance to win almost every game they played but 1. The losses were almost all on the road, @ AZ by 1 where they gave up 6 points in the final minute to lose (AZ shot 21 fts to FLA 8), "neutral" floor to K-State (game was played in Kansas City, @ Mizzou, @ Tenn, @ UK and neutral against Ole Miss, meaning Florida only lost 1 game when on a neutral or home court.

At least for me, it's that they lost 4 SEC games, 5 if you count the one in the SEC tournament. The SEC is weak as hell this year. Three losses to non-tournament teams and a nuetral floor loss to a 12-seed gives me some pause.

Edited by ZoomSlowik