ST: 3/19 vs Reds- 3pm

flavum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind the CINCY guys were saying he was looking short on his delivery. I didnt notice that at all when I watched him, he just looked like he didnt have all of his late movement/zip on the fb yet. That will happen when you dont pitch for a year.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 19, 2013 -> 11:21 PM)
Keep in mind the CINCY guys were saying he was looking short on his delivery. I didnt notice that at all when I watched him, he just looked like he didnt have all of his late movement/zip on the fb yet. That will happen when you dont pitch for a year.

After his last game, Bernstein said he looked like he was trying too hard to generate velocity, which was causing his poor command.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 19, 2013 -> 05:21 PM)

This would be less telling if it wasn't Jeff Brantley.

Former MLB pitchers always have more of a sense than anyone else about mechanics, delivery, gestures on the mound, about when something's not quite right with a pitcher.