Congrats to Mhizzle (Marcus) for making the Fan Cave

Chisoxfn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 03:00 PM)
Haha, I was just on my way over here to break the unfortunate news but ss2k5 beat me to it. Yep, my road ends here.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of ST for having my back throughout this entire deal. I don't think I could ever repay you guys. If there's a silver lining in this, I get to spend the last part of my summer in Chicago & I get to go into U.S. Cellular Field to catch a game live.

If the Sox all of a sudden go on a massive winning streak, I will take total blame for it.

Damn. Well welcome home.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 01:00 PM)
Haha, I was just on my way over here to break the unfortunate news but ss2k5 beat me to it. Yep, my road ends here.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of ST for having my back throughout this entire deal. I don't think I could ever repay you guys. If there's a silver lining in this, I get to spend the last part of my summer in Chicago & I get to go into U.S. Cellular Field to catch a game live.

If the Sox all of a sudden go on a massive winning streak, I will take total blame for it.

Damn , that's a shame . Must've been that Bulls tweet when they stopped the Heats streak. ;) I'm sure it was an amazing experience that you will always look back fondly on. Good luck in future endeavors.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 08:50 PM)
Damn , that's a shame . Must've been that Bulls tweet when they stopped the Heats streak. ;) I'm sure it was an amazing experience that you will always look back fondly on. Good luck in future endeavors.

:D

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 03:09 PM)
In case you were wondering I'm on Twitter @itsgottabeKANE and tried to retweet and favorite you when I was on Twitter (not too much). Great job good to see Sox love in the Fan Cave.

Appreciate the support man.

• 2 months later...