Anyone else enthusaistic...

Wise Master Buehrle

I am, but I am a biased supporter...I'm not sure that his arm can recooperate in such a short time. I honestly think that it will be next spring before he comes back to Koch form. But if he gets the chance to come off the DL and pitch, he will do so..he wants to be a part of this team badly, methinks.

I am, but I am a biased supporter...I'm not sure that his arm can recooperate in such a short time. I honestly think that it will be next spring before he comes back to Koch form. But if he gets the chance to come off the DL and pitch, he will do so..he wants to be a part of this team badly, methinks.

Oh yeah he does, he doesn't want nothing more than to help this team win the pennant.

Even if he isn't true Koch, I hope he is 'better-than-before" Koch.

I'm wondering the same thing in regards to Koch's arm. I just don't see 15 days being the cure, but if it is, then it will be awesome to get the old Billy Koch back.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Koch will save every game he pitches. Even if he comes in in the 3rd

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting that has to be the funniest thing i have read today .......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't say that I'm enthusiastic about Koch coming back. I can't see that two week layoff causing his fastball to get back up to triple digits. If it does, then great. But realistically, I don't expect it. And it'n not a lack of faith in Billy Koch. I think after a winter off, he will get back to where he was, but not in 2 weeks.