High school

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425
Hi.

I'm starting high school and I'm really nervous. I gotta make the grades, play football and my main goal, establish a group. Yeah its pathetic I'm 15 and I have a group without chicks. Haven't got action yet, but I guess thats ok. Any suggestions for high school? I'm pretty anti social but everytime I go up to a girl I get SOOO nevous.

Serious posts guys, this is important to me.

Ross

First off, wsc, don't worry so much about forming a group, unless you're one of those David Koresh types. Nothing makes a person look goofier than when he/she is trying too hard to fit in. Just be yourself, and other like-minded souls will find you, and vice-versa.

Do SOMETHING extra-curricular. Whether it's a club, sport, student gov't, whatever. If it's something that interests you, go for it, and don't take crap from anyone if your thing happens to be the chess club, model airplane club, needlepoint group, whatever.

OK girls. Unless you're the star football player, artsy-musician guy, or someone who somehow manages to avoid all the acne, braces, and lack of confidence that usually accompanies adolescence, you ain't getting laid anytime soon, and that's OK. Get a Penthouse and a bottle of Jergens, and relax, the babes will come eventually, unless it's junior year and you still aren't using deodorant and pick your nose in public.

Embrace the awkwardness and nerves, it's completely normal. Just try to not worry about what anybody else thinks. I know, this is one of the hardest things for a high school kid to do. But, if you stick to trusting yourself and follow your own desires and instincts, you'll never regret it, regardless of the fact that your love of ham radio gets you a wedgie every thursday.

Well I'm doing football and am playing Wide Receiver and Linebacker. They may move me on offense.

As for friends, I'm trying to hard, but I guess I could be myself, but I need comebacks. I need come backs because ppl insult me a lot, and I just beat the crap outta them.

Not everyone is born with a rapier-like wit. And lots of high school guys use insults as a way of "male-bonding." Maybe you're taking these insults too seriously?

How about an example? Maybe I could drum up a few zingers for ya.

Well no...

I get called a homo, made fun of something I've done stupidly, and many others. I'd be known as a pervert, but not everyone thinks of me that way. Some guys just dislike me and make fun of me...its complicated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no...

I get called a homo, made fun of something I've done stupidly, and many others. I'd be known as a pervert, but not everyone thinks of me that way. Some guys just dislike me and make fun of me...its complicated.

Some people just don't like others for no real reason (or, they think they have a real reason, and then it turns out they really don't). No sweat off your back. And, most studies show that the guys who throw around the words, "Homo", "f*****", etc. are, themselves, to insecure with their own sexuality (whether it be hetero or homo) and are just trying to show everyone how much of a "man" they are.

I think a perfect example comes straight out of the movie Cruel Intentions. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, man, don't be so preoccupied with the goons that don't like you. That's a fact of life, no matter where you go or what you do there will just be pricks along the way that are so pathetic they get pleasure from just not liking people. Who cares? Man, if you spend all your time worried about the folks that don't like you, how are you supposed enjoy your time with the people who do? If I had a dollar for every worthless, piece of s*** (of course, that is only my opinion :lol: ) that has a problem with me, I'd be incredibly wealthy.

Yet somehow, I'm very content with my life.

Hey champ, when one of these b****es calls you a f**, just ignore him. Ya know what makes people like that feel good? When ya turn around and look at em so they can watch and laugh as your face breaks. If ya ignore them, that wont happen and then in front of all their friends, theyll look stupid and arrogant...

Hi.

I'm starting high school and I'm really nervous. I gotta make the grades, play football and my main goal, establish a group. Yeah its pathetic I'm 15 and I have a group without chicks. Haven't got action yet, but I guess thats ok. Any suggestions for high school? I'm pretty anti social but everytime I go up to a girl I get SOOO nevous.

Serious posts guys, this is important to me.

Ross

First off, wsc, don't worry so much about forming a group, unless you're one of those David Koresh types. Nothing makes a person look goofier than when he/she is trying too hard to fit in. Just be yourself, and other like-minded souls will find you, and vice-versa.

Do SOMETHING extra-curricular. Whether it's a club, sport, student gov't, whatever. If it's something that interests you, go for it, and don't take crap from anyone if your thing happens to be the chess club, model airplane club, needlepoint group, whatever.

OK girls. Unless you're the star football player, artsy-musician guy, or someone who somehow manages to avoid all the acne, braces, and lack of confidence that usually accompanies adolescence, you ain't getting laid anytime soon, and that's OK. Get a Penthouse and a bottle of Jergens, and relax, the babes will come eventually, unless it's junior year and you still aren't using deodorant and pick your nose in public.

Embrace the awkwardness and nerves, it's completely normal. Just try to not worry about what anybody else thinks. I know, this is one of the hardest things for a high school kid to do. But, if you stick to trusting yourself and follow your own desires and instincts, you'll never regret it, regardless of the fact that your love of ham radio gets you a wedgie every thursday.

A very nice, well thought out answer, follow what you can of that.

Guest wsc425
Oh Steffie, come here darling...

MILF!

With charm like that I can personally guarantee you'll have no "girl problems" to worry about, man.

i hope ur kidding bud, sarcasm city.

Guest wsc425
Oh Steffie, come here darling...

MILF!

With charm like that I can personally guarantee you'll have no "girl problems" to worry about, man.

i hope ur kidding bud, sarcasm city.

Captain Obvious unavailable for comment. :bang

Smart ass.

Hey champ, act interested in the girls personality. Make sure shes good looking but talk about how nice she is, not just how much you wanna f*** her. If youre gonna get laid, youll do it by telling a girl shes very nice and very attractive, not by telling her shes f***able...

Hey champ, act interested in the girls personality. Make sure shes good looking but talk about how nice she is, not just how much you wanna f*** her. If youre gonna get laid, youll do it by telling a girl shes very nice and very attractive, not by telling her shes f***able...

Or "doable".. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

all that from the magazine whacker..... :o ........insiteful there roman....... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, its just sucking up really. Thats what gets you laid. Like Stifler to Cadence in American Wedding...

lmao.. suckin up gets you nowhere ......or brain freeze in your case....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chicks decide VERY early on whether or not they're going to f*** a dude. All the sweet talking and ass kissing isn't going to change her decision. And if the chick is an 8 or a 9, chances are she's not going to give it up to you anyway, so you're wasting your time by showering her with praise. Just set your target on the 6's and 7's -- they're more in range until you get older and have money. And in HS, if you're getting laid, you're lucky, and beggars cannot be choosers. Unless, of course, you're on the football team or something, but for your average nerdy HS kid, any poon is good (unless the chick is a 1.9 or something). :puke

Well, its just sucking up really. Thats what gets you laid. Like Stifler to Cadence in American Wedding...

Sucking up didn't get him laid.. it got him screwing the 90 year old in the closet. When he stopped being fake is when he got the girl. Honesty goes a long way.

Guest wsc425

Hey now,

If you were a girl and you knew me better, you'd know that I have a sweet side. I unload a perv side sometimes but not in front of women.

Sucking up didn't get him laid.. it got him screwing the 90 year old in the closet. When he stopped being fake is when he got the girl. Honesty goes a long way.

Then the movie lied, cause getting laid rarely involves the brutally honest "real me". But this thread is great because every time T.O.R. claims to be some kind of pimp, I laugh pretty hard.