Breaking News: Sox acquire Scott Sullivan

Chisoxfn

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he's been really good his entire career from what I know. 

Don't have a clue who was given up, but right now I like it a lot.  Plus this is kind of a long term move. 

:cheers KW

Only if we pick up the option at $3.1M ($0.25M buyout).

Thats a little steep, but I think it would be worth it. Sullivan has been damn good for a while.

Think of a pen with him, Gordon (if they sign him), healthy Koch, Sanders/Munoz, Wunsch, Marte.

I think thats something I like :headbang

And he's been really good his entire career from what I know. 

Don't have a clue who was given up, but right now I like it a lot.  Plus this is kind of a long term move. 

:cheers KW

Only if we pick up the option at $3.1M ($0.25M buyout).

Thats a little steep, but I think it would be worth it. Sullivan has been damn good for a while.

Think of a pen with him, Gordon (if they sign him), healthy Koch, Sanders/Munoz, Wunsch, Marte.

I think thats something I like :headbang

Don't forget Danny wright, to me he's as good as anyone we got out of the pen.

Can any of the Kenny detractors give him some props yet?

I told you all.....Kenny is the best thing that happened to us......he f***ing WANTS to win and CARES for the fans

Novel concepts

I like the move, but drop the bulls*** lovefest for KW no one is buying it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

:fyou kw.. he could get bonds, arod, and anyone else you think is great to be on this team and he would still be a dumbass and would have still given up everything for the future that we have, for a pipe dream in the present that will never happen.... hold your breath and when you turn blue we will slide you aside.........

:fyou  kw.. he could get bonds, arod, and anyone else you think is great to be on this team and he would still be a dumbass and  would have still given up everything for the future that we have, for a pipe dream in the present that will never happen.... hold your breath and when you turn blue we will slide you aside.........

Preach on sister :headbang :headbang :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol preachin ck.... i like the pick up no doubt.. but at what cost does it come to us??is it really worth it........thats what im wondering......

Guest hotsoxchick1
I was actually more in tune with the "pipe dream" aspect of your original post.  :lol:

yeah well thats what it is.... and to give it all up for that .. well its not great managment is it.......... :huh: