Capn12

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 11:41 AM)
I won't be able to start watching till about 3 and I want to start from the beginning. Can I do that on MLB.tv or should I wait till it is definitely over?

I believe you have to wait until it is over.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 12:41 PM)
I won't be able to start watching till about 3 and I want to start from the beginning. Can I do that on MLB.tv or should I wait till it is definitely over?

Might depend on the device you stream it from. My Roku has the option of Start from Beginning even when it's already started.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 10:15 AM)
Ervin Santana gave up 39 home runs last year. Worst in the league. Yikes.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 01:32 PM)
Just glancing at stats, ~1 of every 5 fly balls hit against Ervin Santana last year left the ballpark. He gave up 39 bombs last year. Let's shellack this sucker.

Ahem. I see this has already been posted. Anyway, bring back Greg Walker! Lift and pull (and separate)!

MLB.TV is not letting me access, saying I'm in a blackout area. It's asking me to verify with all my credit card details... Is that normal?

Looks to be coming from the MLB site alright, but I don't see how that info verifies my location.

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 02:18 PM)
MLB.TV is not letting me access, saying I'm in a blackout area. It's asking me to verify with all my credit card details... Is that normal?

Looks to be coming from the MLB site alright, but I don't see how that info verifies my location.

IP stuff. If you're in Ireland, that's super-weird. I'm no geography major, but I do own a globe.

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 01:18 PM)

That doesnt sound right

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 01:18 PM)

They look at the address tied to your card.