4/4/13 KC at ChiSox, 1:10 PM CST

Capn12

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot to like today more so than yesterday. Difficult to separate the things that irritate from the things that may matter.

T-Flo Beckham are the things to watch intently, not our fielding. I'm not going to go insane over what thus far is a real small sample size in the field

Edited by Jose Paniagua

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 08:58 PM)
There's a lot to like today more so than yesterday. Difficult to separate the things that irritate from the things that may matter.

T-Flo Beckham are the things to watch intently, not our fielding. I'm not going to go insane over what thus far is a real small sample size in the field

And the bullpen has looked great so far.

Hate losing the last game even if you win a series.

When was the last 9th inning comeback that included a walk-off at home? I think there was one in 2011 (vs. Oakland I wanna say), but I'm not so sure about last year. Certainly seems like it's been forever.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 02:58 PM)
If I'm taking a positive from today, it's Flowers and Gordon.

Yeah and Floyd was decent. With some run support maybe he'd have a W. Hector was good, too. I don't want to think of the bad things...I get too pi$$ed off.

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 08:59 PM)
Hate losing the last game even if you win a series.

When was the last 9th inning comeback that included a walk-off at home? I think there was one in 2011 (vs. Oakland I wanna say), but I'm not so sure about last year. Certainly seems like it's been forever.

Dankd last year? Konerko last year? No idea if those were at home.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 04:01 PM)
I really, really, really hate winning the first two games of a 3-gamer and dropping that last one. I really, really do. I'd rather win one, lose one, win one, or lose one, win two. We used to do this with the Cubs all the f***ing time and I hated it.

After winning two games and losing one, I always feel like I won two games and lost one.

DET will switch places with you if you hate it.

Edited by Jose Paniagua